Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ Not here

Request from @Buket3375, to be honest I really thought I already wrote a story about it, but then I couldn't find it anywhere. And then I remembered that I also had a really clear view so I think that I dreamed about writing this down but seeing the whole scene instant. I really hope I can remember something because I believe my dreams I really cool. But yeah don't remember much further hahah.

Over the years the members got all there different schedules. Some of them where busy with filming others where making new music and everyone supported each other like they where the number one fans.

Just like now, Jungkook was asked to sing a song with someone from America and of course the members told him to do so.

"But we are a band, I don't wanna do it alone with him." Jungkook says feeling guilty as he was the one that got ask and not the band itself.
"Guilty? Kook for real? Please." Yoongi says. "We all take chances in life and this is one you got to take!"

"But..." Jungkook starts again.
"No buts, I don't know why you are not happy with it. Your voice is amazing for that song and please just go." Jimin says.
"I am happy, but I don't want to do it without you." Jungkook says, as the youngest of course he did covers of songs a million times, but he never got ask to do a collab with someone without his brothers.

"You are going to be fine." Namjoon says.
"I know this is not what you want to hear, but there will be a time that we aren't there for you anymore. One day you have to do everything by yourself." Seokjin says looking at the boy. Even though Jungkook is now "mature" as people call it. Jin always sees him as the little boy that he drove to school every morning.

"Can nobody come with me?" Jungkook ask looking with big puppy eyes. "Tae? JIn?" Saying all of there names looking at each on of them.

"No Kook, it is time for you to do it alone. And of course we all are busy to. Tae has to film and Jin got a small part thank to Tae. Namjoon and Yoongi really need to finish the music for the next comeback and Hoseok and I really need to discuss some moves and of course other plans." Jimin says feeling a bit guilty. He would have loved to come and see his younger brother bloom out to what he will be there.

"You can do it an if you need someone we are just a call away." Taehyung says looking at his friend and smiles as he hugs him.

"Fine." Jungkook says.

The following days he makes himself ready for the trip. It is going to be a long flight but because of the hurry and the schedules here he need to go with a privet yet.

He doesn't like that, he wants to go on a normal plane. He really hate the idea of indeed feeling better than anyone. He and also the other boys don't see them self that way.

They are just 7 normal boys form South-Korea...

So why would they want to be treated better, when there is no need to. But Jungkook knows that this is important. So he accepts the fate.

"See you in four days!!!" Jimin and Taehyung says as they hug the younger one farewell.

Jin also hug Jungkook and whispers: "You will be amazing out there, show them what I made you to be."

Jungkook laughs soft at Jin comment, but it is true. Jin and the other made him who he is today.
"Bye!" He says before walking out with his backpack and small suitcase ready to leave. He steps in the car as he waves at the boys before driving away.

****

Jungkook was looking at his phone as he lands in America, looking at his screen to see that the other boys asks to let them know if he arrived.