Seokjin (Jin) ~ Military

This is a request form @Unsaid-Things, thank you for the request! Please everyone can send in a request in you can send them in PM or in the comments! Thank you all for reading and requesting I will do my best to please you all.

For this chapter I really want you to know that I don't know how Jin or any member of BTS thinks about the military. So please keep in mind that this is a fanfiction and that things I write are not rue but how I think... I support them no matter where they are going in life and what they have to do. It was really hard to write but I truly hope it ok.

The leaves where falling of the trees, Jin was sitting behind his big window looking outside. It was a beautiful side to see. The winter was coming Jin knew that, he also knew that then he probably wasn't here looking outside anymore.

He though back about their last concert... He truly whished that he will be standing on an other stage singing his lungs out. Pouring water of his brothers and running like heck as he was being chased. Yes they grew up over the years, but he still loved those moments.

And that will never changes.

He loved to hear the reaction from ARMY when he told them about his new single, he couldn't wait to release more songs.

But the truth was catching up with him and with that the pain of leaving a million broken hearts.

The mandatory military service...

Not only he, but all the boys needed to do it, but he is the first to enlist from the members. If the world didn't know it already he really believed he wasn't someone for in the military. He was scared of everything. But it is his duty, it is his calling, he didn't want to be a man to stand out. Not to fight for his country is something he didn't want to. He didn't want to put shame on his family. He was done with all the negative messages he received.

But what were his feelings telling him? The truth was, he didn't know.

The thing is, he wants to serve, it is a honour. He was a healthy young man that was ready to serve his country. But his AMRY was right too, he has been reading it all over socials and all over internet. What BTS has done for the country is also really big, they gave so much up for this lives. He loved he wouldn't change a thing about it. But he did gave a lot, they all did.

The economy of South Korea was now better than ever, even more tourist visit because of them. They where not just a k-pop band, they are one of the world famous boyband ever excited.

So if you would ask him, he did serve his country, just other than some other man. He was not saying that this was totally the same thing, no that was not where he was going. He just wants to perform the rest of his live. He just wants to hear the government say, you 7 boys will be the first exception of the rule.

But on the other hand, he didn't want that. He didn't want to be different than other man of his country. He wanted to talk to his friends about his serving time, the things he saw, the thing he laughed about. The stupid mistakes his was going to make.

He was thinking about the things he must to dare, he was thinking about the heay training programs, that are so different that he is used to. The fact that once again he needs to share everything. No privacy at all. The missing of the members, the shouts of other men, he was afraid of the angry loud people.

His mind is not making it any easier for him to calm down. It started to rain, leaving raindrops on his window. He follows a few with his finger and feels the emotion getting to him.

It may sound really weird, but he needed to cry. He needed to let it go. He was not worried that someone was coming to him anyways.

He didn't have much friends, it was all so complicated. And the boys, his members where like his brothers, his family. He was not saying that they weren't his friends. But they are more to him than just that.

A knock on the door took him by surprise. He wiped his tears away, before saying:
"Just a minute I be there!"

He run towards the bathroom to through a little water in his face, so that the person standing outside would notice.

Within a second he was standing in front of the door opening it.
"Yoongi?" Jin says, looking surprised to see his friend.
"I am sorry just to come by." Yoongi says, his hair is wet.
"Please come in, where you walking in the rain?" Jin ask looking weird as his friend takes of his shoes.
"To be honest I am just clearing my mind." Yoongi says. "I am struggling."
"You want whisky?" Yoongi just nods.

Jin looks at Yoongi, he was almost in the same boot as him. He is going to be the next of the members to enlist.

"it scares me hyung." Yoongi says, looking down. He never felt so vulnerable.
"I know, me too." Jin says. "If I am being honest, I really want to preform for all the ears to come. I want to serve, I really do, but not right now."

"Yeah I feel you. I never though I was going to be this happy."
"If it was up to me I will serve when I am old and than I can die with honour too."
"You already old!" Yoongi says trying to lighting the mood. Jin smiles at him before punching him soft.
"I don't know if you noticed but I bet you can't even hold a gun straight." Jin says coming back, yoongi smiles.
"That will not be my problem, they want to have me." He says laughing soft.

"Can't we just start together?" Jin asks, a bit afraid. He knows that Yoongi isn't going to say yes. He just needed to ask.
"I truly wish I could." Yoongi says. "How amazing would it be for the world to have us there."

He smiles.
"I know ARMY will understand, I will. But the fact that we break their hearts. We have to enlist, I truly want to preform and serve but I don't know how. I don't know how we can keep that up. How I will keep that up." Jin says.
"I want to tell you that I know how it is going to go. But I don't." Yoongi says.
"Sometimes I just wished that we didn't have the military serves, but on the other hand I do think it is wonderful to have."
"I feel the same. It is a honour for us and for the our family."
"But I also feel so honoured to be on stage. With ARMY with you guys, the yelling, the screams, the things people make."
"Yeah, they are amazing."

"how are we going to survive." Jin whispers soft. It was true, they both didn't want to serve, the want to preform they want to believe they will come back. They had to believe that they will survive and come back. It wasn't that they are sentenced to dead or something at all.

"I just feel so trapped." Yoongi says. "I understand it all. But I wanna live not just survive."

Jin nods. "Same. Can you even imagine the two of us in the army, like we are more able to shoot or self than somebody else."

Yoongi and Jin laughed, joking was making it easier to talk about it. They both always laughed things off, that was their way of cooping.

"I just wish we didn't have to, not now." Jin says. "Why didn't we do it earlier. Like we planned to"
"Life got in the way and everything will be fine."
"I know you are right."
"Like I normally am." Yoongi smiles.

"thank you for coming by." Jin says, hugging his brother.
"Thank you for letting me in."

The two were just sitting there, on the ground with a whisky in their hands, trying to keep it together. But the future scared them more than the would ever admit.