Namjoon (RM) ~ Seeing black

For this sickfic, I took the requests from @kaisahsparkle, @ID3ALN3V3, @AnnaStark26 and @Sanika71206. The request where similar to each other and I believed I could make a really great story. So Please enjoy and let me know what you think! While writing this, I noticed that I am not a really good person to write about fights... the truth is I try not to have them in life, and other than that I always have a really hard time getting mad... anyone have tips for writing better?

The silence was broken by another sound of breaking glass.
"NAMJOOOON!!" Jin screamed furious at the younger one. "That is latterly the second glass you broke in this hotel and we haven't been in here for like 3 hours."

Namjoon looked down, that is the second glass but the seventh thing he broke this day that had only started since it was only 11 am.
"You literally broke something again? Namjoon ist is getting out of hand now." Yoongi says a bit annoyed.
"I'm sorry." Namjon says as he starts cleaning up the shattered glass that lays around the hotel living room. They are on tour and tomorrow night it the concert giving him enough time to relax and stop breaking things.

Taehyung and Namjoon share a hotel room, while Hoseok and Jungkook share one leaving Jin, Jimin and Yoongi to sleep in the last one. The living room that the three boys share is the biggest, meaning that the other boys will come to that place to hang out with each other.

Namjoon has broken his earphones this morning when getting out of the taxi, after that he ripped the shirt of Taehyung because if was stuck in the suitcase, than he broke the zipper of the backpack from Jungkook and when you think it ends here no. After that he broke the key card for the hotel room, to be honest this was together with Taehyung but it was broken, then when he was chilling with Jin and Yoongi he broke one glass and now the second.

He couldn't really explain why today everything was going wrong, he didn't feel sick, but he didn't feel like himself he couldn't put his finger on it. He sat down next to Jin and looks at his phone. Only five minutes had passed since the last time he checked. He felt worse than this morning when he woke up but that was probably because he was breaking loads and loads of things.

Jin turned on the TV and watch something while Yoongi was listening to some music. Jimin and Hoseok came in the room as the door opened.
"OUCH!" Hoseok says, getting all the attention in the room as all eyes look at him.

He looks down at his feet. As he sees that some red liquid is now starting to spread on the carped.
"What did you do?" Jimin asks looking around to find something.
"I stepped in some glass, but I will be ok." Hoseok says soft as he keeps looking at the blood.
"Hobi sit down." Yoongi says as he walks towards Hoseok.
"Why didn't you wear shoes?" Jin ask quiet.
"Our room is across from here I didn't want to do a lot of work." Hoseok says. In the meantime Jimin found some paper and together with Jin he cleanse the little wound. It isn't big, and the bleeding stopped so with that Jin and Yoongi look at Namjoon, who noticed what happened and didn't know how to react. He felt really guilty the moment Hoseok stepped in the glasses. He really thought that he threw away all the glass, guess he was wrong.

"I am sorry, I dropped a glass earlier and I guess I didn't clean all the glass." Namjoon says looking at Hoseok who just smiles at him and nods in understanding. But that is all he gets before Jin gets angry.

"Joon please make sure there is no more glass on the floor. " Jin says, he is annoyed by now and Namjoon knows it. He stands up and start to walk towards the place where Hoseok stepped in the glass, but just as he walks by Yoongi, the bottom of his shirts hooks on to Yoongi phone, making it drop out of his hand on the floor.

Namjoon looks up shocked. "I am so sorry!" he says, Yoongi let out a deep breath before just taking his phone and looking at it. Thank god for Namjoon the phone wasn't broken or anything.
"its fine, just clean the room" Yoongi says, Namjoon nods walking away slowly, his mind is way to busy with everything around him trying so hard not to break things again. But he starts to feel a little dizzy, making him sway and with another glass falls of the counter onto the ground.