Chapter 61

Cu Chulainn felt... disgusting.

"...Wow, did I get drunk again yesterday?" - Cu Chulainn frowned as bright lights flashed through his eyes. The ringing noise also didn't help. The Hound of Ulster tried to pulp his head with his own hands hoping that the pain would make the world before him stop spinning.

Of course,Cu Chulainn did not feel much better from this, but the contact between his cold hands and throbbing head granted enough relief that he could open his eyes and figure out where he ended up.

"Gray interior... Bright lights... Inexplicable metal buzz of machinery..." - Cu Chulainn grimaced, closing his eyes again - "Yeah, I'm definitely back in Chaldea..."

"Another question..." - An unidentified voice near causes him to start questioning his situation, or more importantly... - "Why am I back in Chaldea?"

Cu Chulainn slowly tried to stand up from what he would later identify as a cot, after which he felt himself falling sideways in his disorientation. Cu Chulainn tried to grab hold of something nearby before he would fall down, but this was not required -, thin hands grabbed him before he reached the cold pristine floor.

"Thank you," Cu Chulainn muttered, trying to cope with his nausea, and then slowly turned his gaze to his savior, "Da Vinci."

Da Vinci just smiled with such a bright smile that Cu Chulainn felt himself involuntarily almost vomit.

"Uh..." - Cu Chulainn slowly rose to his feet, - "I'm back in Chaldea... Why?"

Da Vinci, staring at the phenomena in front of her, after a second shook her head, "Oh yes, the problems with the re-summoning..."

"In any case," after that the genius shrugged, "Rather than asking me that, you should be one to answer that question. We were able to reconnect with Ainz and he had said that you had died and you need to be revived."

"Oh..." - Cu Chulainn shook his head - "I... died..."

Trying to remember caused a burst of nausea to surface, causing the Caster to sway in his feet a bit.

"Let's go, poor fellow," Da Vinci sighed somewhere over his shoulder, leading Cu Chulainn to slowly move toward one of the walls, after which, she literally forced him to sit on a chair set located prudently next to him, "Water?"

Cu chulainn did not deign to answer the offer with any verbal answer, instead he simply took the offered bottle and chugged all of its content down. After a second of bliss he returned the emptied bottle to Da Vinci

"Better?" Da Vinci looked at Cu Chulainn interestedly, not sympathetically, but rather curiously, as if she was a scientist curious about the result of their experiment.

Cu Chulainn again did answer verbally but instead twisted his hand in the air indefinitely as if he was trying to tell a story with his limbs.

He was killed... Then they summoned him back ... And now he is again in Chaldea...

Cu Chulainn concentrated on recalling the events that he remembered.

Arriving at the new Singularity... Nero... Romulus... Then...

Damn it, if only the world before him would stop spinning so much!

Cu Chulainn sighed, then as if he was collecting the remnants of his will into a fist concentrated even harder.

An his Noble Phantasm... then the second one... Then...

"The bitch killed me!" Cu Chulainn shouted so sharply and so loudly that he almost regurgitated what he had just drank before by the force of the expelled air alone.