Chapter 141

Ainz had just lost his virginity, and for the second time at that.

Although Ainz was not sure if he could actually lose his virginity a second time as a man. A woman had an anatomical indicator, and Ainz had...

Ainz took a step thoughtfully closer to the mirror, looking in the mirror with a scrutiny as if trying to find any marks on his face that would indicate what had just happened. But Ainz did not notice anything special, except for an unshaven chin. Though if it actually does leave a mark, Ainz couldn't really tell with his borrowed body, and the less said about his skeletal one the better.

Right now, Ainz was in his room, almost literally kicked out of Olga's room. Although he did spend the night with Olga, in the morning when she woke up, Olga, as if suddenly remembering everything that happened and with a reddened face pushed Ainz out of her office.

Of course, her excuse of the huge amount of work she had to do was undermined by just how badly she tried to hide her embarrassment over everything that happened that night. Not that Ainz, socially inept as he is, could see.

Ainz was not sure why Olga was behaving that way. But, as has been said many times before, when Ainz encountered oddities in other people's behavior, he usually just took notes for the future rather than trying to figure out what he didn't understand.

Perhaps Olga was just embarrassed by his presence, perhaps she really did have a lot of work to do, or the other dozens of reasons that Ainz understood too poorly to draw definite conclusions.

However, on the other hand...

"Well, I had sex," Ainz mentally breathed out. "Ten years after the last time... "

Ha, considering that there was a ten years gap, perhaps he could really say that he had lost his virginity a second time...

"At least I remembered how it's done." - Ainz breathed out. "I hope I'm not too rusty... I don't want Olga's first time to be... disappointing."

Unfortunately, even if we assume that Ainz could - and Ainz clearly could not - ask Olga a question like 'By the way, please rate on a ten-point scale how I performed in bed. Oh, and if you can also please note all my strengths and weaknesses for the future it would be appreciated'. Ainz know full well that he have a tendency to put his foot in his mouth, bet even so, he doubted that Olga would even be able to listen to the end of Ainz's question before falling into a stupor of embarrassment, then kicking Ainz out of her office... again.

Considering that she could not even look him in the eyes the morning after the night they spent, Ainz doubted that he would be able to get an easy answer. But, on the whole, of course, what happened last night was a positive event, without a doubt. Still, thinking about the adequacy of one's capability in bed was not the only question that occupied Ainz's mind. At the moment anyway.

"What do I do with the rest of the girls now?" Ainz was much more interested in this question, one that, without exaggerating, would decide his very future.

Although, perhaps more slowly than the girls would have liked, he had warmed up to the idea of a relationship with several girls at once. Girls that knew about each other he had to especially note in his head, lest he sounds like a scumbag in his own head. He had even begun to see the advantages in such an arrangement. Still Ainz was still especially troubled by a more practical issue.

How do you make such a relationship work?

Although cheating in an ordinary relationship, between two partners, was a disgusting act. At the very least it was clear what consequences such an act carries with it. If you cheated on your girlfriend, and had sex with someone else, then you can either confess, or hide this information.