Chapter 84

"Darling!" - a very voluptuous girl with very noticeable assets - which was especially emphasized by her short stature, angelic figure, and choice of dress, snapped out - "I understand and am accepting that you are very attracted to me - just like me to you, darling! But please, could you at least calm down a little?"

"Let me enjoy at least some of the benefits of my current circumstance!" - the source of the consternation that rang out, contrary to any possible expectation, originated somewhere from the depths of the very decent breasts of the girl. After a moment a figure appeared from the depths of the girl's bosom... A bear to be exact.

More precisely, of course, not an actual bear, but a teddy bear instead. However, his completely toyish existence as a comedic brown teddy bear did not stop the man - who has a somewhat muffled and comical voice because of his body - to speak, move, and fidget around in the girl's valleys.

"Darling!" The girl frowned exaggeratedly, "Please, I beg you, stop!"

After a second, the girl screamed and, with a slightly pink face, pouted - "Enough!"

"I am a man!" Answered the little bear as he shouted out. "If you have already turned me into such a laughing stock, be kind about it, and take responsibility!"

"Darling, I'm fine with it later, just not right no-AH!" The girl exhaled sharply, not completing her complaint.

Standing not far away from the two Servants, or one Servant stuck with a pseudo-Servant that can't fight, flirting in a very indecent way, a long-suffering man reigned in his annoyance, and then turned to his companion.

"Let's go", - The man was of a very short stature, which looked extremely comical in comparison with the Servant next to him, whose mighty figure towered at a three-meter-high bulk. Despite this stark contrast in stature however, the man casually patted the giant on his hands, leading him away - "Children shouldn't be looking at such things."

"Of...course..." - The large Servant answered with a low booming - but paradoxically extremely quiet and even, perhaps, submissive voice, after which they slowly moved away from the public display of affection.

Not far from the three, or is it four? Servants, a figure wrapped in a cloak standing next to two other figures is regretting their decisions while looking at the display. After calming themselves down they complained to one of their allies, "Sometimes I'm not sure if it was worth the trouble contacting that couple at all."

"No matter how you look at 'that' display - she's still a goddess," One of the two figures, a man with brown hair, next to the cloaked one replied with a relaxed voice "Even if her mind works somewhat... strangely, - she is more than capable in a fight."

"Assuming her capabilities based on her status as divinity is not a great idea," The last of the trio replied, a man with spiky green hair casted a glance at the cloaked figure, "Her existence is supported by a Saint Graph that is barely suitable for her, we shouldn't be so sure that her abilities remain intact."

"Even so, I would still prefer not to fight her," the other speaker replied, after which he looked at his - verbal - opponent, - "But I will not mind at all if you were to try to start a fight with her. It seems to me that it's what you do in your free time... At least other than trying to win a race against a tortoise."

"No," the cloaked witch's voice intervened after just a couple of phrases between the two rivals, just before the small banter would turn into a full-fledged quarrel, "You two can bite into each other after the Grail is protected. Before that, you two will have to work together."

"Never!" - The two Servants cried out at the same time, after which they immediately glared at each other "I'd rather die than fight side by side with him of all people!"