Chapter 94

Roman stretched his body slowly, flexing his stiff limbs, before yawning sweetly and slowly opening his eyes. Looking around the command room where he slept in.

The sofa on which he slept. Several empty chairs on which Da Vinci and Olga were sitting before. The control panel for monitoring the Masters who entered the Singularity, at least it was supposed to be. It is now nothing more than a large table studded with useless flickering buttons and levers, on which an empty cup, Roman's, rested. Last but not least is the object they used for surveillance of Ainz's activities in the Singularities, provided by Ainz himself.

Just in case he had missed something when he slept, Roman glanced at the huge flickering screen that showed the Command Room Ainz's adventures. Thankfully at that moment, hmm... how did Da Vinci say it? Ah yes, 'the show had gone into a commercial break'.

All that Roman himself could see at the moment on the screen was Ainz himself, his Servants and allies found in the Singularity, preparing for the final battle. Or more precisely, sleeping before the final battle - also, in a sense, important preparation.

In any case there was no epic battle, a demonstration of Ainz's incredible abilities, or are there some kind of violations of logic and the laws of the world. So, in other words, an unexpectedly boring state of affair that is nothing for Roman to fret about at the moment.

Yawning again, Roman rose from his seat, rubbing his sleepy eyes, then reached for his mug. After another second, Roman lifted his favorite coffee mug - decorated with the print of the best female idol of all time, "Magic Mari," printed on the side. Bringing the already cooled, but still worthy drink of the gods, coffee, to his lips.

A second later, when Roman's gaze came across the screen, he suddenly froze and cold sweat broke through his whole being to the core.

Ainz stumbled upon ten crazed gods? Oh, as if that trifle would worry him at the moment! It was worse, much, much worse!

Roman took the cup away from him with trembling hands. After which, with a slow motion of inevitability, as if mesmerized by the most terrifying sight that he could only observe in his entire life, Roman looked down.

Yes, he was right.

He's out of coffee!

Roman sucked in a breath, as if to recover from the monstrous force of the blow he had just received and exhaled.

Ainz would have dealt with the killing of the gods somehow. But Roman's empty cup is a real problem.

Not that Roman was addicted to coffee... Although, okay, he admits it, part of the problem was, of course, that Roman was addicted to coffee.

But more important was that Roman had managed to snatch...

Roman turned his gaze to the clock that hung nearby and shook his head.

Four and a half hours of sleep... Although, since the beginning of all these problems with the Singularities and the destruction of humanity, this paltry figure was actually quite amazing in comparison to his normal sleeping schedule. Nevertheless, he unfortunately remembered how even a month ago even a two-hour sleep a night was a very significant luxury for him. However, even taking into account the fact that a four-hour sleep was for him a significant improvement in conditions. It was worth recognizing that, nevertheless, the human body is not able to function normally under such a schedule, therefore Roman needed his coffee.

And Roman was used to starting his day with a cup of coffee. So with the full scope of what had just happened made him exhale and close his eyes.

Coffee, hmm... No Coffee is the problem. Unfortunately, at the central observation point, Roman did not keep any coffee supplies. Or even a kettle for that matter. So Roman had to solve the current problem in another location.