Chapter 81

Da Vinci slowly put the relic entrusted to her by Ainz on the table - a golden radiant goblet, to be more precise. After which she proceeded to her seat next to the table. A second later, after she had sat down, she looked at a rare visitor to her workshop.

"I thought you were engrossed in watching Ainz's actions without looking up from the screen and missing a second," The visitor, Olga-Marie, grunted out. Da Vinci, not bothering to look up from her current object of fascination, who instantly brought the golden goblet to her hands, and then, nodding, reached for her notes without once looking like she had heard what Olga had said. This, of course, is not true. As a Genius of the highest order, Da Vinci is very capable at multitasking.

"Oh, I'm certainly interested in the adventures of Ainz and, what's more, his actions in the Singularity," Da Vinci nodded, not taking her eyes off the golden goblet, "However, that is not the only thing that interests me at the moment. Also..."

Da Vinci smiled, finally looking up at Olga Maria, - "The Show is on a commercial break. I think Ainz will need to spend at least a few more hours sailing to find the hidden Demon King and the Grail."

"Hm," Olga-Marie grunted in reply, "Looking at his actions, I'm not even sure that it will take that much time at all... It won't surprise me if in the next Singularity he will solve it so fast that if he had made tea in Chaldea then go on the Singularity, he will return from resolving the next conflict before the tea has time to cool down."

"That would be a funny thing to see," Da Vinci answered with a polite remark, after which she immediately returned to observing the Grail. "This conversation is nice, but I don't think you came to my workshop just for the sake of telling me a joke."

Olga-Marie sighed at Da Vinci's blunt reply, after which she looked around at Da vinci's workshop.

Da Vinci's work space, as always, was littered with trash, various pages of loose notes, and other various junks that interested the researcher. It is to the point that identifying something like an empty chair in this heap of garbage was an almost impossible task. As a result, Olga simply went up to one of the scattered chairs occupied by trash, then simply shoved several disordered pages from it. After the chair is cleaned off, Olga dragged the chair closer to Da Vinci.

"You could, at least for appearance sake, try to clean some of these things," Da Vinci nodded to herself.

"And put them where?" Olga then carefully looked at the rest of Da Vinci's office, fully littered with trash.

"Hm, point taken," Da Vinci, looking up for a second and looking around her office, nodded, then returned to her inspection of the Grail, "Hm, interesting..."

Olga fell silent for a few seconds, after which she looked at Da Vinci carefully.

"If you have any questions, then feel free to ask. While I am proud of my title as 'The smartest man on Earth', and am quite capable of defending it". Da Vinci grunted, "But, contrary to popular beliefs, possessing great intelligence does not allow you to read minds."

"The smartest man?" Olga looked at the body of Da Vinci, whose non-masculine forms continued to hang over the Grail. "Doesn't it seem that you have too big a breast to call yourself a man?"

"Believe me, Olga, there are a lot of men in the world with breasts no smaller than mine," Da Vinci nodded. "Besides, "man" and "woman" are a rather vague concept, actually. At least from my point of view."

Olga, having been silenced for a second by the nonsensical argument they were having, looked at Da Vinci seriously, "What do you know about Ainz Ooal Gown?"