Intro

Title 豪门逆子他亲妈回来了/The rich and powerful son's mother is back
Author 予我白鹭

Lu Xi dreamed that she would die in a year.
After her death, because of lack of discipline, her own son grew up to become a well-known rebellious young master, and died accidentally in a racing car.

She was so angry that she passed out, and went straight to sixteen years later, the rich family was still the same, her husband was richer than before, still handsome and even more loving.
But he can't even take care of the kid, what's the use of earning so much money?

When Lu Xi saw Xie Yichao, he slammed him against the wall with a black face: "My surname is Xie, will you take care of your son? You won't let me take care of it!" Boom, tearing the two apart irritably: "Take your little lover out to have fun, don't block my eyes!" Xie Yichao glared at him: "Shut up, this is your real mother."
Xie Heng: Huh?

His father is obsessed with ghosts, looking for a beautiful sister in her early twenties, not only wants to be his stepmother, but also wants to be his own mother?

_
In order not to be manipulated, Xie Heng deliberately opposed Lu Xi.

He skipped classes and played outside until the early hours of the morning when he came home.
Lu Xi directly set up a door lock to prevent him from entering, and drove him to the garage to sleep.

He broke his head in a fight, and after Lu Xi bandaged him, she brought him a cup of walnut milk and said sarcastically: "Drink it to nourish your brain."

He was playing on a motorcycle, and Lu Xi asked Xie Yichao to ride one, and she sat on the back seat, thank you Wherever Heng went, they followed, the whole family went into battle, and the rebellious behavior became a parent-child activity.
Xie Heng: How can I play this! ! !

He is convinced, can he surrender? Lu Xi is her own mother, absolutely!

_
Lu Xi actually didn't think too much about it. She took care of her son and started a career. As for her husband, she didn't care. Plastic marriage is also very good.

Unexpectedly, Xie Yizhao guarded her like a miser in an old house on fire, for fear that she would disappear again one day? !
What's more, the father and son almost blew up the kitchen in order to make breakfast for her!

The employees of the group are guessing every day, how early will the boss leave work today?

On the day of Xie Heng's school's parent meeting, the classmates saw that he behaved like a grandson in front of Lu Xi, and laughed at him for being afraid of his stepmother.
Xie Heng blushed with anger: "Get lost, she is my own mother !