Chapter 101

Chapter 101

    When Xu Jiaming got home, he walked into the living room and saw Yang Yihan talking with her manager Dong Ge.

    Just now when he was changing shoes in the entrance, he vaguely heard his father's name.

    "The school has already contacted you, and you can take Xiao Ming to go through the formalities tomorrow..."

    He also heard this sentence.

    Xu Jiaming frowned slightly.

    He doesn't want to go out.

    That's right, during the few days during the Spring Festival, when he was pestered by that person, he didn't want his mother and grandma to worry about him.

    It seems like it has always been like this.

    When he was young, he was raised in his hometown, because he was congenitally malnourished and was born weak. His classmates bullied him for various reasons. Later, Yang Yihan found out and gave him various supplements and sent him to a martial arts gym to learn kung fu. Just to make him stronger and not to be bullied.

    At that time, he didn't know that Yang Yihan was not his biological mother, but he just felt that his father's attitude towards him was very cold, especially when Yang Yihan couldn't see him.

    When he grew up, he overheard the father calling someone else.

    He complained: "It's not my son, nor hers, so let's keep it, and now he refuses to have a son with me, saying that he is afraid that the child will be unhappy!" At that time, he was still young and immature enough to go

    . Understand these words, but children are always sensitive, he kept this sentence in his heart.

    I didn't mention it to my mother or grandma from the beginning to the end, including when they divorced later.

    He had doubts, and vaguely guessed something, but he also had an intuition that his mother and grandmother, including other members of the family, had kept that matter from him, and asking the result might also make them sad.

    So he went to check it himself.

    It is not difficult to unravel a thread as long as one thing is pulled out.

    On the day when he knew the truth, he didn't feel particularly uncomfortable. Instead, he suddenly realized why his mother's attitude towards him was always cautious and caring, and she was not as close and casual as other mothers and children. She was too kind to him. It was so good that he could not have his own children for him, and he would not remarry after divorce.

    Xu Jiaming once persuaded her tactfully that if she has a good partner, she can consider it.

    Yang Yihan smiled and said: "I'm afraid it will be bad for you to find someone else, so I might as well work hard on my career now." Of course it is right to work hard,

    but he hopes that it is out of his mother's own wishes, not Just for his sake...

    but he didn't say anything and never mentioned it afterward.

    It's just that the older he gets, the stronger his feeling, as if Yang Yihan is working hard to play a good mother, and he also needs to play a good obedient and sensible son, pretending to know nothing about everything.

    It's always been like this, but is it right?

    If we talk about it so that that person has nothing to threaten them, will he not have to go abroad, and they will be able to relax in the future?