Chapter 78

Chapter 78

    Lu Xi didn't recognize Xiao Feiyuan at first.

    Even in the past, she had no impression of his passer-by face, not to mention meeting him, she hadn't spoken to him a few times.

    She subconsciously thought that this person knew Xie Yichao, so she came to talk to her. Although she felt puzzled in her heart, she still smiled at him politely.

    Seeing that she was silent, Xiao Feiyuan spoke again: "You...are you Lu Xi? You really don't remember me?"

    Lu Xi was taken aback.

    Judging from this person's tone, he seemed to have recognized her identity, which is why he spoke so delicately.

    This is the second person after Ye Sisheng who recognized her, but she had no impression of her. But he is different from Ye Sisheng. Although Ye Sisheng was a bit strange at first, Lu Xi didn't dislike him at all. As for this guy...

    He feels weird to her, and looking at the somewhat obscene expression on his face, she feels disgusting.

    Lu Xi said coldly, "I don't know you."

    She didn't bother to pop the cocktails, and turned around to leave.

    However, just as she passed by Xiao Feiyuan, a gust of wind blew through the window, and she smelled a strange smell from him.

    It's not a normal smell if it's smelly or not.

    Lu Xi walked a few steps towards Xie Yichao, his eyes paused, and he suddenly remembered who he was.

    Xiao Feiyuan?

    She didn't remember what this guy looked like, but she remembered that he always had a weird smell, not only her, her classmates also smelled it before.

    Lu Xi couldn't help but look back at him.

    At this moment, Xie Yizhao noticed her side, talked to a few friends, and walked over.

    "What's the matter?" Xie Yichao looked at him with concern, then glanced at Xiao Feiyuan, who had been looking at Lu Xi all the time, and retracted his gaze after seeing him approaching, "Know that person?" Lu Xi nodded:

    " It's like a college classmate of mine."

    She paused, thought of the name, but couldn't think of it, so she had to ask Xie Yichao, "Do you recognize him?"

    Xie Yichao shook his head silently.

    At this banquet, he didn't know everyone, at least this person definitely didn't have any business dealings with Xie.

    Seeing Lu Xi's appearance, he didn't care at all, and Xie Yichao didn't care either.

    But still keep an eye on it.

    To attend this kind of banquet, there are security guards at the door, but he still brought two bodyguards with him, just like ordinary guests, and followed them in case there was another emergency.

    There was one who was always by Xie Heng's side.

    Xie Yichao told another follower, Lu Xi, that if she was going somewhere and out of his sight, at least there would be bodyguards to protect her.

    Neither Lu Xi nor Xie Heng knew about this.

    Lu Xi felt that this banquet was more fun than the last time she accompanied Xie Yichao to Ye's house. The people at the banquet were all normal and friendly, and there were no weird ones picking on her, nor were they curious about her identity, so they just stared at her. He kept looking at her, as if treating her like a rare animal in a zoo.