Chapter 105

Chapter 105 End of Text His parents will take him home

No matter what the other students thought, Lu Xi couldn't explain it anyway.

She saw her son kick someone else just now...

Is it too far-fetched to say that he was bullied?

However, from what they saw, it seemed that they had a good relationship because they were fighting, and those who were kicked were all smiling, so she wouldn't take it too seriously.

But it is so easy to be watched by the classroom door, Lu Xi cleared his throat and asked, "Aren't you going to buy water for me?"

Xie Heng: "That's right, it's all their fault for delaying me."

Everyone:?

School bully, you are really enough. If you want to act like a baby with your mother, don't blame them. Although they can't beat the school bully, they can go back and complain to their mother.

When Lu Xi sat back in the classroom again, Xie Heng greeted them and went downstairs.

Someone was a little confused about the situation and asked in a low voice, "He said that was his own mother, what does that mean? Isn't that a stepmother?"

Nobody understands.

But everyone can see how much Xie Heng respects and likes her, even if she is not a real mother, she is better than a real mother.

It is not an ordinary person who can make the school bully Pidianer Pidianer buy water for her.

Lu Xi didn't know that she had caused many speculations from some classmates' parents, even if she knew, she wouldn't care.

Now, a small number of people already know her real identity, but most people don't know it yet. They just think that she is Xie Yichao's new wife. She doesn't care, and she doesn't need to deliberately explain to those people.

Life is for yourself.

And those who have suspicions will not come here to gossip when they are full.

Now many parents of Class A have a good relationship with Lu Xi. Some mothers of classmates are even customers of her studio. When they came in, they greeted Lu Xi warmly when they saw Lu Xi.

Two of the parents were sitting in the front and back rows of Lu Xi, and Song Siyang's mother was also among them. When she saw Lu Xi, she subconsciously looked at her hands.

I heard that Xie Yichao gave his wife a top-quality pink diamond ring and a private hot spring manor, and the news spread in the circle.

Although Lu Xi didn't say anything about such a big deal, there were too many links involved in it, so he couldn't hide it.

I heard that in addition to the private hot spring, the manor also has a beautiful plant maze, a garden, and its own restaurant.

"Oh, Mrs. Xie, why didn't you wear the pink diamond that Mr. Xie gave you today? I still want to open my eyes." A parent sitting in front of Lu Xi turned his head and stared at her hand all the time.

She may not have done it on purpose, but the speaker didn't intend to hear it, and many eyes in the classroom looked at Lu Xi.

Lu Xi frowned slightly.

Mrs. Song immediately changed the subject. She looked at Lu Xi's shiny skin under his collarbone, which was like a small light bulb, and she was amazed. "This necklace is so beautiful. Mr. Lu really looks good wearing pearls."

When Song Siyang mentioned Lu Xi at home, it was always Mr. Lu, and she also called it that.

Lu Xi smiled slightly, and carefully touched the pearl with his fingertips, "Thank you, it was a gift from Xiaoheng last year."