Chapter 108

Chapter 108 Extra Story cubs into bears (3)

Lu Xi came back to his senses, went back, walked up to Xie Yichao, took back her little bear, "Thank you."

Xie Yichao nodded slightly.

They didn't know each other, and they didn't say anything else. They walked into the school gate and went back to their respective classes.

However, this was seen by many onlookers, and in less than an hour of self-study, it had already reached the ears of many people.

The original version was relatively normal, it said that Lu Xi dropped something and Xie Yichao just picked it up and returned it to her.

After that, it gradually became outrageous.

I had a lot of fun with Lu Xi in the class, and this is the version that will be passed on to her.

"Xixi, someone in the next class said that you and Xie Yichao are in a relationship, and he even bought a doll for you. Is it true?!"

"No, no, I heard that Xixi asked him for WeChat, and then he added you?"

"How did I hear that you broke up, and he returned the gift you gave him?"

Lu Xi:?

What the hell is this?

She rolled her eyes, and clarified the rumor with one sentence: "I don't know him, he doesn't know me, that's all, he just helped me pick up things."

The expressions of the others were obviously not convinced.

Not for anything else, mainly because the hero and heroine of this scandal are well-known on campus today.

Their school has never officially commented on school flowers, but privately they all agree that they are the same as others. Lu Xi looks bright and has a good temperament. Since entering the school, being confessed and receiving gifts is a daily routine. In private, he was poached by scouts and wanted to sign She goes to film.

As for Xie Yichao, he caused a sensation in the whole school on the day he transferred to another school. This one, with a top-matched appearance, height, temperament, and family background, and with the light of a student god, is simply the boyhood of a romantic hero.

However, they are almost in the second year of junior high school, and there is no scandal about Xie Yichao and Lu Xi, because no one in the school has seen them talk.

Lu Xi also felt a little strange.

Xie Yichao seemed to call her name just now?

But it's not a big deal if you think about it, doesn't she also know Xie Yichao's name? She was no less famous than him in school, and it was normal for him to know.

Another time, she and Xie Yichao took the stage at the same time to participate in the awards ceremony of a public event of the school.

At that time Xie Yichao was standing in front of her.

The difference is that he was the one who received the award, and she gave him the medal.

At that time, Xie Yichao's attitude was gentle and cold, and he said thank you to her.

After that, they didn't meet each other. Of course, Lu Xi felt that they were people from two worlds, and he didn't plan to have an intersection with him.

It's not that Lu Xi doesn't think he's handsome.

After all, she has been a beauty control since she was a child, and her aesthetics are very online.