Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    In the car, the atmosphere was silent and awkward.

    Xie Heng was in the co-pilot, with a cynical smile on his face, while Xie Yichao and Lu Xi were in the back seat, playing with their mobile phones together, staring straight ahead, wondering what they were thinking.

    The driver didn't know what the family was doing.

    But he's a little nervous.

    The driver swallowed his saliva and tried hard to drive steadily because he stepped on the brakes to avoid the electric car, but the body still shook slightly.

    In fact, the feeling of sitting in this modified luxury car is not obvious.

    But the wife was not wearing a seat belt, and she was still dizzy. She was crooked and was supported by the man beside her in time.

    Xie Yichao opened his lips softly: "Drive steadily."

    The tone is not heavy, but it makes people feel full of oppression.

    Xie Heng scoffed, the driver was afraid of his father, but he was not.

    In the past, he was more or less afraid of Xie Yichao, one was because of his father's identity, and the other was that his father was too powerful, always aloof, as if omnipotent, he couldn't even understand his father's thoughts.

    It's different now.

    Since having Ms. Lu, to put it bluntly, his father has become more and more like a person.

    popular.

    Even if he has five people and six people outside, such as the richest entrepreneur, he will still be criticized by Ms. Lu when he returns home.

    The wife is pretentious, and she has to cooperate, as a coolie to carry her into the car.

    Even if you get teased by touching your face, you can't get angry.

    Hahaha!

    Not even him!

    Xie Heng felt that the more than three thousand tonight was not worth it! This is much better than any drama.

    "I...it's okay." Lu Xi's mind flickered, and he became sober in an instant.

    She wasn't really drunk.

    It's just a little drunk, so it won't make you lose your senses. Just touching the man's face just now meant that the words came to his lips.

    Touch what's on your face without losing a piece of meat.

    Lu Xi was calm and righteous.

    But hugging now... it doesn't seem necessary?

    Xie Yichao lowered his eyes, and his eyes fell on her. His eyes were light and far-reaching, but his tone could not detect any emotion: "You are drunk, don't move around."

    Lu Xi: "...I am not drunk."

    She needs to justify herself.

    Don't argue with a drunk. Xie Yichao pursed his lower lip, and exerted a slight force on his hand, just enough for her to lean on his shoulder.

    There is a kind of cool fragrance that makes people feel at ease and calm on the man.

    Lu Xi blinked, and felt that it was very comfortable to lean on like this, so he obediently leaned on it like this.