Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    Lu Xi frowned, a little dazed.

    Is the other party calling her?

    "Who is this?" Xie Heng looked at Lu Xi with dissatisfaction, his blue hair looked like a hedgehog about to stand up.

    Lu Xi was silent for a while, who is this? She still wants to ask.

    The secretary behind her didn't expect this situation, and she reminded: "Miss Lu, this is Mr. Ye." Then she said to Ye Sisheng, "Mr. Ye, this Miss Lu is Mr. Louis' guest."

    Ye Si Sheng paused, looked at Lu Xi, the amazement in his eyes added another layer, "So you are my uncle's guest."

    Xie Heng was even more confused.

    Did he know Lu Xi, or didn't? He was so affectionate just now, so he couldn't have admitted the wrong person.

    Lu Xi didn't know him at all.

    It stands to reason that Mr. Ye was born handsome, with deep facial features and a bit of mixed blood. She should not easily forget a man with such an outstanding appearance.

    Seeing that she didn't speak, Xie Heng was a little anxious, he was at the age when his curiosity was most vigorous, besides, he didn't know the situation right now,

    "You..."

    Just as he opened his mouth, he was held back by Lu Xi's faint glance.

    Xie Heng endured it.

    When she came out, she said that it was fine to bring him along, but don't talk nonsense.

    He understands this, and the translation means don't embarrass her.     Lu Xi has seen many big scenes. Even when facing the CEO of a well-known luxury goods group, she was not nervous at all. She

    just nodded slightly at Ye Sisheng: "Hello, Mr. Ye."

It seems that everything around him is calm and breezy.

    Ye Sisheng lost his composure just now, and it was only for a moment. He also nodded, returning to his usual elite temperament, "Hello." He

    told the secretary: "First entertain Ms. Lu, I'll be done in ten minutes."

    Since he is busy, Lu Xi is of course willing to wait for a while, since they are here anyway.

    The secretary took her and Xie Heng to the rest area next to the president's office, and then served coffee and snacks.

    In fact, the secretary was a little bit guilty.

    Didn't it mean that this Miss Lu is a guest of Louis, and she just asked Mr. Ye to receive him for a while? Why... Boss Ye attaches so much importance to it. He has an important meeting in the afternoon, yet he says he is only busy for ten minutes?

    Could it be that Mr. Ye treats her...

    the secretary calmed down and didn't investigate too much. Anyway, she is a highly valued guest of the boss, so she has to greet her well and not offend her.

    Lu Xi: "Thank you, don't be busy, let's sit for a while."

    After the secretary left, there were no outsiders, and Xie Heng couldn't hold back anymore.

    He tilted his head, not wanting to be too curious, but couldn't help sneaking glances at Lu Xi from time to time.

    The action is also very obvious.