Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    Lu Xi who received the news here was full of question marks.

    real or fake? The boy's progress is so fast. In just one morning, he found out half of the truth?

    She smiled nonchalantly, and moved her fingers to reply him: 【Don't talk about it until you catch someone, come on, I'm waiting for your good news! ]

    [Maomao waving its claws.jpg]

    Soon, Lu Xi also received really good news.

    The assistant sent the school uniform and men's clothing made by the factory overtime to the home. Lu Xi and her checked carefully and found that there was no problem. The threading, details, and tailoring were all done with care. She was very satisfied and planned to cooperate with this factory for a long time in the future.

    "By the way, Mr. Lu," Wei Ning thought of something, and said to Lu Xi with a smile, "Manager Lin asked me to remind you that you haven't told her the name of the studio." Without a name, the business license cannot be obtained. Follow-

    up Many processes such as opening a bank account were delayed, and this time I cooperated with work with a private account.

    Lu Xi blinked, yes, she almost forgot about it if she didn't remind her.

    There are always other things busy during this period, and she can't decide right now, but the name of the studio should be finalized, and she should also have a sense of urgency.

    So Lu Xi set a DDL for himself, and said to Wei Ning straightforwardly: "Wait for another three days, and then I will be sure."

    She is the boss, and the one who pays is the biggest one, so three days is of course no problem.

    After Wei Ning left, Lu Xi put the four sets sent today together with the previous two sets, and couldn't help but take out one by one to admire.

    She squinted her eyes happily.

    It's so eye-catching!

    The factory's workmanship is good because of its good design. Lu Xi is not humble when she should be narcissistic. She admires her own works happily. It is no exaggeration to say that these clothes are like her own cubs. The more she looks at them, the more she likes them.

    As for the real cub... let's not talk about it.

    I don't know what he found.

    In fact, Lu Xi didn't hold out much hope, it was just a decoration, you can buy it again if you lose it, but Xie Heng tried his best to find it, so let him go, if other children, maybe other parents, might be worried about checking this kind of thing It affects children's study, but Lu Xi has no such trouble at all.

    After all, her children don't study, um.

    She should be the kind of free-ranging parent mentioned on the Internet. As long as Xie Heng returns to the right track, she doesn't want to interfere too much. On the contrary, she has a mentality of watching the excitement when the child sometimes acts impulsively.

    For example, now, she is very curious and wants to know what he has found.

    But Lu Xi also has his own affairs to be busy, it is impossible to focus on the cub all the time.

    For example, she had to hurry up and choose a name.

    And... a date with Xie Yichao.

    Lu Xi didn't expect that the punishment she vaguely promised someone in the morning would be fulfilled so soon. Not long after lunch, Xie Yichao called her and said that he had booked a restaurant for the evening and would pick her up at 5:30.