Chapter 94

Chapter 94

    At 7 o'clock in the morning, the villa area was quiet, but there were already cars passing by on the driveway from time to time, and there were also many people jogging in the morning.

    As the most famous person in this villa area, there is no one who lives here who doesn't know Xie Yichao whether they are familiar with him or not.

    Seeing him, they all greeted him, and Xie Yichao nodded in response.

    However, when people saw Xie Heng who was following him, their eyes were a little subtle.

    This is the first time I saw Xie Yichao taking his son for a morning jog... Doesn't it mean that they have a bad relationship?

    It was the first time for Xie Heng to go out at this point.

    He usually wakes up at this time to prepare for eating and going to school. After getting in the car, he listens to music to catch up on sleep. He has never noticed that there are so many people running in the morning in the community?

    There are actually all age groups, and there are quite a few short-legged children with their parents.

    He swallowed involuntarily.

    With this posture, there is no way to run faster than anyone else. After all, it is not a playground. It is a rampage here. It will be terrible if you hit an old man or a child.

    Xie Yichao briefly moved his limbs, glanced at the dazed Xie Heng, ignored him, and ran ahead.

    Xie Heng came back to his senses, frowned, and quickly followed.

    Really, run as soon as you say, don't wait for him.

    Although I said before going out that I want to go for a morning run together, and talk about why he is targeting me by the way, but it is not suitable to talk while running, and I am not in a hurry at this time.

    Xie Heng didn't care, he was impatient.

    "What on earth did you ask me to come out with..."

    As soon as he opened his mouth, a mouthful of cold winter wind came in, choking him to the point of coughing, and Xie Yichao gave him a cold glance. His face was slightly embarrassed, so he had to close his mouth tightly Head started running.

    He followed Xie Yichao, ran across the runway in front of his house, turned to the left again, ran like this for more than ten minutes, and passed the door of Song Siyang's house.

    "..."

    Speechless.

    How far has he run?

    Xie Heng felt very bored.

    He doesn't like running, especially this kind of jogging. Although it doesn't feel very tiring, it is boring to him. He prefers playing ball, which is the kind of explosive sports that are more interesting.

    Xie Heng couldn't help but glance at his father's back.

    I still admire him sometimes.

    I really don't understand how he can persist in morning running for so many years. Isn't he bored?

    But today, Xie Heng followed him and ran for five kilometers. He was a little tired, but it didn't seem as boring as he imagined.

    It may be because of his father's presence, his attention was also distracted, while running, he was thinking about what he was going to tell himself.