Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    The healing effect of Lu Xi's words was very good. When she got up the next day, she heard from the housekeeper that Nizi went to school early in the morning.

    Before leaving, Xie Heng also specifically ordered the housekeeper to put all the things in the garage back into his room, and he would never sleep in the garage again.

    "It's the first time for the young master to go to school so early, don't worry, madam, he will definitely come home on time tonight."

    The housekeeper was very happy.

    Now he is completely convinced of Lu Xi, and the doubts he had about her before disappeared. He originally thought that she was here to break up the family, but unexpectedly, after she came, the young master became a new man.

    Lu Xi was a little surprised.

    Sooner or later, she will let Xie Heng go to school. She also thought about how to be persuasive first. If Nizi is disobedient, she will have to scold and beat her. Unexpectedly, he is so self-conscious?

    It seems that Zhou Wenyuan's words yesterday were still a little irritating to him.

    That's okay, Lu Xi has already done what she can, even if it's a real mother, it's impossible to take care of the child all the time, he has to learn to deal with some emotions by himself.

    Fortunately, he did not choose to continue to escape this time.

    The heart of the young and old mother is very comforting.

    She thought of the silly goose, and said to the housekeeper, "Prepare him some nutritious supper at night."

    She ate at the same table with him during this period of time, and she saw how terrible the appetite of boys of this age is, plus Go to his head, play basketball every day, and wish to eat five meals a day.

    After breakfast, Lu Xi came to the cloakroom.

    There is another happy thing today.

    In the evening, Xie Yichao was going to take her to a dinner party. When Lu Xi heard this in the morning, he fell asleep and lost his joy.

    Unlike Xie Yichao, she always likes to go to banquets, because many beautiful clothes are only suitable for that time.

    Over the past few days, the few times I went out were for Nizi, otherwise I would have been bored at home.

    Now that she has recovered physically and has dealt with Zhou Wenyuan again, her body and mind are at ease, and she just needs to relax.

    She picked out in the cloakroom and tried no less than twenty pieces, all of which were beautiful, and she believed that any one she wore would look stunning.

    Just because they were all good-looking, it made people suffer from choice phobia. In the end, she simply asked the servant to put them back, and found a dress from another closet that was not often opened.

    The servant girl was a little confused.

    She is responsible for tidying up the cloakroom for his wife. She has some fashion sense and knows many brands, but she seems to have never seen this dress before.

    But very beautiful!

    The overall skirt is soft mother-of-pearl white with a deep v. The tailoring and colors are very high-end. It is exquisitely hollowed out from the neckline to the hem of the skirt. The milky white lining looks noble and not too revealing, making Lu Xi look slender. slim.