Chapter 65

Chapter 65

    The moment Xie Heng opened his eyes, Lu Xi was curiously grabbing Xie Yichao's sleeve and asked, "Really? Show me quickly, I'm about to change the wallpaper." Xie Heng stared at her and

    protested : "No, you are violating my portrait rights!"

    Lu Xi was stunned for a moment, she was speechless, "Why are you pretending to be asleep again?"

    Xie Heng replied rudely: "If I don't pretend to be asleep, what am I going to do? Knowing that you will speak ill of me?"

    What about holding a pacifier, holding a cub... This kind of dark history actually exists in his father's mobile phone?

    Absolutely not.

    Xie Yizhao discovered that Xie Heng was pretending to be asleep early in the morning, so don't be too obvious. He saw that his son was in good spirits, his staring eyes were as fierce as usual, and he was full of anger when speaking, so he smiled and said in a relaxed tone: "Don't worry, it's not my fault." On the phone."

    Xie Heng just breathed a sigh of relief.

    But I heard Xie Yichao say leisurely: "It's in another mobile phone."

    "..." My old father, can you speak without panting?

    Xie Heng found helplessly that the serious and serious father, who couldn't make jokes, had already been led by Ms. Lu.

    Seeing that Xie Heng woke up, Lu Xi no longer lowered his voice, and smiled and asked Xie Yichao to send her the photo when he returned.

    His wife spoke up, Xie Yichao naturally did not refuse.

    Xie Heng drooped the corners of his mouth weakly.

    Obviously, he has no say in this matter.

    Seeing that the deal is done, Lu Xi will definitely see his black history, and Xie Heng doesn't bother to say anything, but there is one thing he must fight for, "It cannot be used as a wallpaper." This is

    his last stubbornness.

    Lu Xi didn't really intend to set it as a wallpaper. Thinking about it, it was true. When the phone was turned on, a baby with a pacifier was seen. She had to explain who the baby was. But Xie Heng resisted so much, she felt a little rebellious instead.

    She thought for a while, took a sip of coffee, and said, "How about this, I'll find a photo of my childhood and send it to you, and you can set a wallpaper if you want, isn't it fair?" Xie Heng was stopped by the question

    .

    Ms. Lu traded her black history?

    Sounds like a good idea.

    Is this the law of conservation of energy?

    His black history will not disappear, it will only be transferred from his father's mobile phone to Ms. Lu's mobile phone.

    Ms. Lu's black history was transferred to his mobile phone.

    fair!

    To be conservative, Xie Heng asked cautiously: "Do you have a pacifier? Are you drooling?"

    Lu Xi: "...This fairy doesn't drool, so I have to look for someone with a pacifier."

    Xie Heng snorted and snorted unconvinced: "I can't afford it."

    Lu Xi rubbed his temples, being angry and funny at Nizi, Xie Yichao was right, Nizi was a little angel when he was asleep, and a little devil when he woke up.