Chapter 76

Chapter 76

    Hearing this, Xie Yichao pursed his lips calmly, and asked in a subtle tone, "Is there any? I didn't hear it."

    Lu Xi couldn't help laughing and rolled his eyes.

    She finally knew who Xie Heng learned from being so arrogant.

    She sat down on the sofa and looked at him laughing endlessly, her eyes were bright, as if stars were shaking, "Mr. Xie, have you heard of the words "to cover up?" Xie Yichao said "

    Yes" and raised his eyebrows Look at her: "I seem to have heard of it, but I don't quite understand it, please explain it to Madam?" Are

    you kidding her? Lu Xi blinked her eyes, didn't take the Tsundere way, and played a straight ball directly with him, she cleared her throat, and said: "It means that both of you father and son are Tsundere monsters, you obviously want to get close to each other, but you have to pretend Tsukuru doesn't care."

    No wonder the relationship between the two was so tense before.

    But to say that the relationship between Xie Yichao and Xie Heng is very bad, it does not mean that, to be precise, the two are not very familiar with each other, living under the same roof, but rarely communicate, as long as they sit together, even the air around them seems to be All must solidify.

    This is Lu Xi's impression when he first came here.

    It's been much better lately.

    Although the two of them sat together and still had nothing to say, the atmosphere was not so awkward.

    When Xie Yichao heard it, his eyes paused, and he frowned, as if he was thinking about Lu Xi's words.

    One advantage of this man is that he is not arrogant, he can listen to what others say, and he is good at thinking.

    Lu Xi took advantage of his silence to think of something, and asked, "By the way, you said you were going to send a photo of my cub with a pacifier, is it still there?

    " Laughing, "Wait a minute."

    He went downstairs to the study, found out the mobile phone he used before, charged it, waited for a few minutes and turned it on, he transferred the photos to the current mobile phone, and before returning to the bedroom, he sent it to Lu Xi.

    So, when he opened the bedroom door a minute later, he saw Lu Xi half lying on the sofa, smiling at his dazed mother.

    Lu Xi knew it would be cute, but he didn't expect it to be this cute!

    She has seen photos of Xie Heng when he was a child, of all ages, from cubs to teenagers, and around the first day of junior high school, Xie Heng's stature began to grow wildly, and the baby fat on his face gradually disappeared. The longer he grew, the cooler he was, but Lu Xi saw that No matter what he looks like, I think he is cute.

    But this one, I don't know if it was because she had never seen it before, but it just hit her heart.

    In the photo, the cub was sleeping on his side, hugging a plush cub about his size, with a chubby body wrapped in diapers, a pacifier in his mouth, and the corner of his mouth was wet.

    His eyes are closed, almost like a mascara.

    "Really, like a little angel," Lu Xi touched the cute cub's face in the photo with his finger, his eyes sparkled, "I really want to hug him, poke his face, and snatch his cub and pacifier, Make him cry!"