Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    Xie Yichao put on the long windbreaker she had chosen, and his slender and straight figure looked even more neat and unrestrained. The thin gold thread glowed coldly, making his long and narrow eyes even more bottomless.

    It really tastes like a gentle scum, with a calm and powerful aura.

    No, the villain in the play is in front of Xie Yichao, and I am afraid that he can only carry his shoes.

    As for accidentally kissing him, Lu Xi didn't bother much.

    What's the trouble?

    They were originally husband and wife, and they used to kiss often, ignoring the factors of time and space. For her, the last time she kissed with Xie Yichao was more than a month ago, and it was not too long ago. Anyway, she has no psychological barriers.

    But the kiss just now, at the beginning, he was obviously a little rusty, but it was Lu Xi who guided him, and he slowly entered the state.

    Lu Xi almost understood his situation these years.

    It seemed that he was really concentrating on his work and had never touched anything emotional.

    For her, although she has disappeared these years, it is understandable that Xie Yichao wants to be with others, fall in love, or have an affair. She understands, but does not accept it.

    How should I put it... It's similar to cleanliness, even if she and Xie Yichao are married, not in free love, but she can't accept that after her, Xie Yichao has had something with others, and then comes to be intimate with her.

    It might be selfish to think so, but that's what she insisted on.

    Now her heart is half relieved.

    It's only half, because these are just her guesses, to be sure, unless she personally asks Xie Yichao.

    Lu Xi doesn't like to leave questions for later. There is a saying that nights are long and dreams are many, so you need to strike while the iron is hot.

    So, during the meal, Lu Xi asked lightly: "Xie Yichao, have you had any other women in these years?" When Xie Yichao was cutting

    a cod steak, she asked abruptly, directly and simply, without giving any advice. Room for men to think.

    And Xie Yichao, except for a moment of surprise at the beginning, answered without thinking: "No."

    Lu Xi pursed his lips, nodded, and didn't ask, and didn't confirm again and again.

    It is enough to say that this step is enough. She is not an expert in love, and she does not have rich love experience, but in her cognition, whether two people can go on or not depends on whether one of them is willing to talk and the other is willing to believe. And she trusts her instincts.

    Xie Yichao seemed to know what she was thinking, with a slight smile on his lips, "Is there anything else you want to ask?" "

    No." Lu Xi shook his head, a soft light glowed in his clear eyes.

    But not long after, she remembered something again.

    Still a serious question.

    When they kissed just now, she didn't resist, but took the initiative. That's because she was attracted by Xie Yichao and enjoyed the process, but it didn't mean she wanted to speed up the progress with him immediately, although... what should have happened happened long ago, It's okay if she doesn't admit it, after all, she even has a lot of children.