Chapter 64

Chapter 64

    Lu Xi is watching dramas with his mobile phone, which are still Yang Yihan's old dramas from the past.

    The plot is unfolding to the point where the male and female protagonists who were separated due to a man-made disaster reunite after a long absence, but they are already different people, they can only look at each other silently, regretting the parting, Lu Xi is very moved, his nose is sore.

    Suddenly, when she heard movement beside her, she turned her head immediately, and saw Xie Heng slightly opened his eyes, still muttering something in his mouth.

    woke up?

    Lu Xi didn't hear clearly at first, so she moved closer to Xie Heng, wanting to see if he was better.

    The moment she got closer, the screen of the phone also tilted towards Xie Heng. When he saw the picture on her phone, he couldn't help but widen his eyes.

    "...Are you chasing dramas?" Xie Heng suddenly wanted to vomit blood.

    she! good! Pass! share!

    I thought she was crying because she was worried about him, and he accidentally called her... Was she crying because of her bloody drama?

    Xie Heng's little heart felt cold.

    Could he be the child she and Lao Xie picked up on the street back then? !

    Lu Xi saw that he really woke up, and his speech was quite clear, so he nodded, thinking of calling the nurse to come and take a look, but unexpectedly, the young man gave her a resentful look, and said unhappily: "I thought you were worried about me. , It turns out that I am being passionate."

    Lu Xi was stunned for a moment.

    She looked down at the phone, suddenly felt a little guilty, quickly locked the screen, and said innocently: "I'm worried about you, it's not that you're fine, am I... a little bored?" Xie Heng snorted weakly

    , Without his usual domineering aura, he seemed milky for no reason.

    To explain is to cover up, and to cover up is to make up stories!

    Lu Xi suddenly realized something, and blinked at him: "Xiao Heng, what did you call me just now?"

    Xie Heng blushed, and felt his ears were burning. He regretted it, opened his mouth to explain, and held back for a long time, only to say, "You heard me wrong, I didn't say anything!" Then he closed his eyes tightly, letting

    her He didn't wake up even after calling him several times.

    Lu Xi smiled speechlessly.

    Has anyone ever told him not to move his eyelids while pretending to be asleep, it's too obvious?

    Lu Xi thought for a while, but didn't expose him. She raised her hand, patted his quilt lightly, and said in a low voice: "I didn't lie to you, I was really worried just now, and I even cried. Really, I don't believe you Ask your dad."

    Xie Heng quietly opened his eyes a crack.

    real?

    Looking at her with serious eyes, she doesn't seem to be lying, and he is still lying on the hospital bed. She is an adult, so she won't be able to lie to him at this time.

    Only then did Xie Heng open his eyes, and pursed his lips as if nothing had happened: "Okay, then I forgive you for the time being."

    Lu Xi squinted at her and smiled.