Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    Xu Jiaming knew that the iron had to be struck while the iron was hot, and if he didn't propose to increase the money now, it would be difficult to settle the old score in the future, but he couldn't say such a thing.

    Fortunately, young master Xie is here.

    His desire to make money now is a hundred times stronger than Xu Jiaming's, and he himself can't hide things in his heart.

    But Xie Heng is not that stupid, if he speaks directly, he is waiting to be scolded - mainly because his Ms. Lu is not stupid.

    He has to go around a bit.

    Xie Heng thought of this, he stopped, frowned and stretched.

    Lu Xi glanced at him, "Why are you stopping, keep going."

    Xie Heng turned his neck left and right, making a slight clicking sound, "Don't go, take a rest, I'm so tired." "

    ..." Lu Xi looked at It's hard not to be speechless with his blue hair that seems to be a sign of arrears in IQ.

    Playing basketball for hours every day without complaining of being tired, just walking a few steps back and forth, tired? What about cheating ghosts?

    She didn't speak, and glanced at Yang Yihan, both of them saw the same smile in each other's eyes, then she folded her arms, with the corners of her lips slightly curved, "I want to see what tricks you little bastard is playing " mocking face.

    Xie Heng felt that it was not enough, and added another sentence: "The three of us feel tired."

    Xu Jiaming didn't say anything, but he didn't look at Xie Heng either. He looked at the ceiling, at his toes, and outside the window, pretending that everything had nothing to do with him .

    He suddenly felt a little ashamed, so forget it, he didn't particularly want the money.

    As for Song Siyang, he was completely out of shape, and said blankly: "Huh? I'm not tired?"

    Xie Heng gave him a glare.

    With a smile on Lu Xi's lips: "Tell me, what exactly do you want to do?"

    Xie Heng felt that the preparations were almost done, and at this moment, he said simply: "I think five thousand is a little less, so we need to add money. "

    After speaking, he carefully observed Lu Xi's face.

    She didn't scold anyone, and she didn't even frown. She just asked calmly: "Oh? Then how much do you think should be added?"

    Xie Heng raised his brows. She held up five fingers, "We don't want more, just add five thousand."

    "Three people, five thousand?"

    "...One person five thousand!" Xie Heng emphasized, "It's not adding up." Do you think he is stupid? ?

    Lu Xi just thought him stupid.

    Obviously, her young master has no understanding of the current labor market. He is still very naive and doesn't know how hard it is to earn money, so he just opened his mouth.

    Lu Xi squinted his eyes and ruthlessly refused: "It's a beautiful idea, but I refuse. You guys have no experience. It's your first time as a model. Five thousand yuan is already very generous."

    Xie Heng was taken aback, and wrinkled unhappily Mei: "No way, although we are inexperienced, you can see that our qualifications are no worse than the male models outside. You only give five thousand, are you humiliating us?" Song Siyang thought, five thousand is still humiliating them