Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    On Lu Xi's side, the lawyer's letter has not been formally sent to Wang Qianru, but she has already received the wind.

    Zheng Suxin turned against her and canceled the contract for the school uniform competition.

    At that time, the assistant reminded Wang Qianru that this was Zheng Suxin's unilateral breach of contract, and they could demand compensation for no reason.

    Wang Qianru scolded the assistant bloody.

    "Are you stupid?! Who do you think that is? She broke the contract and paid me hundreds of thousands at most. I offended her, and she can block me, so that I will have nowhere to go in this business!" Wang Qianru was going to die of anger

    . , and kicked the assistant out of the office.

    But swearing belongs to swearing, and it can only relieve the anger for a while. When she calmed down, she still asked her grandpa to sue her grandma, trying to find a way to contact the person who traveled to the island with Zheng Suxin.

    There was no way, Zheng Suxin didn't answer her call, and even blocked her. Wang Qianru was in a daze, and didn't know how to offend her.

    It took her a day to find a way to reach her.

    "Ms. Zheng, Mr. Zheng... I'm not doing well. I apologize first. Can you tell me what is the reason so that I can improve.

    " come to fool me, treat me as dead?"

    Zheng Suxin interrupted her very rudely.

    Hearing the word plagiarism, Wang Qianru was stunned.

    She, how would she know?

    "I don't have one. That's my original creation. Is there some misunderstanding?" Wang Qianru quickly explained.

    Zheng Suxin snorted coldly: "Don't worry, I won't target you. You offended someone who shouldn't be offended. Don't try to mess around in the future, just wait for the court!" "..." Wang Qianru suddenly felt cold all over her

    body

    . Cold, there is a very bad premonition.

    When she got home, she didn't eat any food and went directly to the study.

    What Zheng Suxin said was very firm, not like a random excuse.

    She said she plagiarized... But she got the design draft of the school uniform from Lu Xi, but didn't Lu Xi die a long time ago? How did Zheng Suxin know?

    It shouldn't be discovered!

    It's not the first time she got Lu Xi's design draft. It was just a short time ago when she entered the industry. At that time, she was just a humble intern working as an assistant in a small company. Two of the interns will be selected to stay, and five design works must be handed in within three days.

    She was so dizzy that she could only make up four photos. Later, she inadvertently found out the old photo album, and saw Lu Xi's design draft among her photos.

    Thinking that Lu Xi is gone anyway, and these design drafts are also dark and no one will know, it is better to ask her to take them out for emergency.

    She had to use it once...

    She thought so at the time.

    After handing in the things, she managed to stay.

    But during that time, she was actually very nervous. Every time she was called to the office by her boss, she was worried that things would be exposed.