Chapter 75

Chapter 75

    In the mediation room, the air was very quiet at first.

    Two police officers sat in front, parents sat opposite each other, and the children stood.

    As for those bodyguards, after Xie Yichao came, he let them go first, and he didn't blame anything for what happened tonight.

    Due to the limited space on both sides, there were originally five seats on one side, and the parents on the opposite side were all seated, and the remaining two parents had no seats, so they dragged chairs from Xie Yi to this side and sat down.

    His side was empty, and Xie Heng became the only child sitting there.

    It is very tacit to divide the Chuhe Han boundary.

    Police Officer Zhang is very experienced in handling this kind of matter. He said directly, "Everyone is clear about the matter, and the parents of both sides are also there. As for the few who ran away, I will contact their parents tomorrow. As for For tonight's matter, my suggestion is that the two sides make peace and apologize to each other. They are both minors, so don't make a big deal." A parent on the opposite side

    smiled, he was not as impulsive as before, but politely said: Said: "It's okay to apologize, but look at my son, and the injuries on these children, don't we have to negotiate a compensation?"

    Other parents nodded in agreement.

    And those bastards, seeing that they now have their parents to support them, even if they know that they will be scolded and beaten when they go back, at least now, facing Xie Heng, they are finally refreshed.

    No matter how arrogant and provocative he is, so what if he can fight again? Why don't they obediently pay a sum of money to their family.

    Although I lost face by being beaten today, Xie Heng couldn't please her!

    Xie Heng frowned, his heart tightened, and he clenched his hands on the table.

    At this moment, Xie Yichao glanced at him lightly.

    Xie Heng pursed his lower lip, held back the words he was about to blurt out, and slightly loosened his clenched hands.

    Xie Yichao ignored the man, he looked at Officer Zhang and asked: "Didn't you say there is surveillance, take it out and put it away, I'll see what's going on."

    His voice was not loud, his tone was not heavy, he didn't feel oppressed by domineering, his faint voice had an indescribable calmness.

    It was a majesty accumulated over the years, so that everyone who heard him would pay attention to it subconsciously.

    Officer Zhang nodded and asked the young policeman to let them out.

    The young policeman was a little bit guilty, and couldn't help but glance at Xie Yichao. He always felt that from the standpoint of this parent, it's better not to look at it. After all, his son beat him very hard, wouldn't it be more disadvantageous to let him out?

    Officer Zhang didn't think so. After all, he was very sophisticated, and he probably guessed the other party's intentions, so he just drank tea with a relaxed expression.

    The young policeman went out and brought in the computer, and the video was stored locally just now.

    Sure enough, he clicked on the video, and it was showing the scene of Xie Heng and the three of them kicking each other. Xie Heng punched to the flesh, Song Siyang loved to kick, and Xu Jiaming's over-the-shoulder fall made the pupils of the parents shrink.