Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    Now Xie Heng couldn't do without looking back.

    There are quite a few people who want to be his girlfriend when they open their mouths, and this is the first time I have seen nonsense pretending to be his parents. What new way is this?

    It has to be said that he successfully caught his attention, Xie Heng turned his head in disgust, but was stunned the moment he saw Lu Xi.

    How...how does she look...so like...?

    Seeing that Xie Heng was frightened by him, Lu Xi had expected it in his heart, and was slightly relieved. It seemed that although he was rebellious, he didn't even know his mother's face. His face looked like a cold and aggressive school bully. Now that he was frightened, his expression was rather cute. Suddenly, Lu Xi's hands felt itchy, and he couldn't help but want to rua his head.

    But she held back, now is not the time.

    She lowered her eyes and stared at Song Ji coldly: "What did you pour into his cup just now?"

    Song Ji was already guilty, his face twitched, he slapped the table and shouted: "What nonsense are you talking about? I thought I wouldn't hit a woman!"

    Lu Xi calmly took out his phone and shook it at him, bluffing: "I recorded it, let's go to the police station to have a look together?"

    After finishing speaking, it seemed that he was afraid that he would destroy the evidence , snatched the glass of wine with quick eyes and hands.

    Song Ji was so angry that he didn't care so much, so he stood up and was ready to hit someone. He was a gangster and could do anything.

    Lu Xi wasn't afraid, she brought bodyguards, who were at the table next to her, and could activate them at any time.

    Of course, she wouldn't just stand there, and subconsciously took a step back.

    Unexpectedly, someone jumped in front of the bodyguards and stood in front of her!

    Xie Heng grabbed Song Ji's wrist to stop him from moving.

    Although he was only one year taller, he was already 1.85 meters tall. He was as tall as Song Ji, and his strength was not small. Song Ji was at a disadvantage for a while.

    "What are you doing! You didn't believe this woman's nonsense, did you? Who is she?" Song Ji wouldn't believe it even if he was killed. This woman is at most in her early twenties, with shitty parents, at most his sister...but I haven't heard of it. He has a sister!

    Xie Heng was slightly taken aback, he was stopped by the question.

    Yes, who is she? He didn't know her at all, how could he believe her in a twitch? Obviously Song Ji is his friend.

    He was dazed, and the strength in his hand loosened a little. Song Ji immediately broke free from him, stepped on the table and was about to run away, but he was held down by two burly men who suddenly appeared. screamed in fright.

    Xie Heng:? ? ?

    What's going on here?

    The two bodyguards worked reliably, one controlled Song Ji, and the other explained the situation to the bar security who rushed over.

    There was a police station ten minutes away, and Lu Xi ordered Song Ji to be sent there directly.

    As a law-abiding citizen, Lu Xi certainly doesn't mind cooperating with the police uncle, but her current status is embarrassing, if she goes to record information, does she have to report her previous ID number? It turns out that she is a dead person, will she be arrested as a deep well ice?