Chapter 79

Chapter 79

    Of course, Xie Heng only dared to think about it.

    Seeing Lao Xie's two punches and one kick just now, he now faces his father, feeling a little guilty for no reason.

    The reverence for Lai Dad also reached unprecedented heights.

    Xie Yizhao saw that the person in the water was about to faint, so he let go and ordered the bodyguards to bring him up.

    When the bodyguard picked up Xiao Feiyuan, who had drunk half of the pool water, he was still awake, but he could only lie half dead by the pool, half of his face was swollen.

    Xie Heng still couldn't hold back, walked over and kicked the man twice, and felt a little more at ease.

    After venting his anger, he walked to his parents with an innocent look on his face.

    Xie Yichao also saw his "little movement", but just pulled his lower lip and didn't say anything.

    Lu Xi glanced at Xie Yichao, then at the conservatory, and at the ladies who came over here, she suddenly felt a little uneasy, "What should I do now?"

    After all, I beat someone, so will there be any trouble?

    Xie Yizhao knew what she was thinking, shook his head, "It's okay, I'll take care of it."

    His voice was low and there was a reassuring force.

    Lu Xi nodded.

    She trusts him.

    That's right, she must have been so disgusted by Xiao Feiyuan just now, her mind was a little confused, and she even forgot Xie Yichao's character design.

    He is sure of everything he does, and even if he makes a mistake, he has a way to cover it up.

    It's just that this is the Yin family's banquet after all. Now that something happened, will the Yin family have any opinions?

    Lu Xi told Xie Yichao about her concerns.

    He was still hugging her, smiled when he heard this, bowed his head and kissed her hair, "It doesn't matter, Yin Zongming will thank me."

    Lu Xi:?

    Well, she is not worried at all now, instead she is very curious and wants to see how the master will thank him.

    Xie Heng felt that his father and Ms. Lu were really a bit blind.

    It's still outside, in a public place, so he doesn't know where to look.

    The wives over there were also dumbfounded.

    Although everyone was reserved, didn't say anything, and pretended not to see it, they couldn't help being overwhelmed in their hearts.

    It is said that the old house is on fire. The fire is really big, and I am afraid that it will burn everyone.

    The few people looked envious, but also had a taste for it, and when they thought of the one in their own family, they all hated it no matter how they thought about it.

    It doesn't matter if no one can make money, looks are born and can't be changed, but no one cares about them.

    They have been away for so long, let alone come to look for them in person, they didn't even make a phone call.

    However, among the wives who were a little more perceptive, they all guessed that this incident had something to do with Lu Xi, and the one who got beaten probably deserved it.