Chapter 100

Chapter 100

    Xie Heng was implicated innocently and was threatened by his own mother. He still felt wronged.

    But when he saw Lu Xi being carried back to the room by his father, this grievance disappeared.

    What is he afraid of? His father was the one who was threatened with death at close range, and he suddenly couldn't help imagining the scene of Ms. Lu getting drunk and punching and kicking his father.

    Just don't be too funny!

    I don't know if his dad will be kicked out of bed by Ms. Lu when he goes to bed at night, and then he can only hug the quilt and go to sleep on the sofa bitterly.

    Xie Yichao didn't know that Nizi cursed him in his heart.

    He wasn't kicked out of bed by Lu Xi, but he was indeed kicked.

    He carried Lu Xi back to the room, instead of letting her lie on the bed, he hugged her to lie down on the sofa first, this position would be more comfortable, and it would also allow her to wake up faster.

    Just as he was about to ask someone to make a bowl of hangover soup, he was suddenly grabbed by Lu Xi, and this time it was his tie that caught him.

    Xie Yichao had no choice but to take off the tie and stuff it into Lu Xi's palm.

    His tone was soft, knowing that he couldn't reason with a drunkard, he said like coaxing a child: "Hey, if you like it, take it and give it to you." But

    Lu Xi threw the tie aside and grabbed him again.

    This time he grabbed his collar.

    Like a small animal, she leaned close to Xie Yichao's neck, sniffed it around, and finally said with disgust: "You've been drinking, you smell of alcohol." The helplessness in Xie Yichao's eyes spread round and round, and he sighed silently

    .

    His eyes fell on Lu Xi's face, which was close at hand.

    Her skin is fair, showing a beautiful luster, her cheeks are pink, the end of her eyes are slightly red, and there is a very moving hazy feeling in her eyes.

    In Xie Yichao's eyes, Lu Xi seemed to be shrouded in a layer of soft light.

    The man couldn't help but dodge back, trying to avoid her dawdling.

    Lu Xi is usually very smart. When she was awake, she would never get so close to him in the bedroom. She didn't want to stir up his anger.

    But now she is unscrupulously challenging his endurance.

    "It's your smell of wine, Xiaoxi." Xie Yichao said helplessly.

    Even if he had it, it was also infected by her.

    Lu Xi tilted his head and thought for a while, then pouted his lips and muttered displeasedly: "You still have a scent on your body, which woman's perfume is it?"

    Xie Yichao couldn't help pinching the bridge of his nose, and looked at her funny: " It's a woman named Lu Xi, do you want to settle accounts with her?"

    Lu Xi hesitated for a few seconds before remembering that this person was herself, she licked her lips, looked at Xie Yichao, smiled at him embarrassedly, and then Only then let him go.

    "It seems...it's my smell?" Lu Xi stood up unsteadily, "I'm going to take a bath."

    She was just a little drunk, but still rational, knowing that she had to take a bath before going to sleep, otherwise it would stink.