Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    Seeing Lu Xi's astonished gaze, she didn't speak for a long time and didn't take the flowers, Xie Heng felt eyes from all directions coming towards him with different expressions, his scalp suddenly started to tingle.

    I agreed not to be nervous...

    but he suddenly regretted it.

    Did he go too far, exaggerate? She doesn't like it?

    Just now, less than two minutes after he left the stage, he was about to change clothes and come out when the host came to him.

    They told him that Lu Xi had the most votes, and now they were looking for someone to send her flowers, announced the happy news, and asked him if he would like it.

    The host is a teacher and a student, who seems to be a little jealous of him. When discussing with him, his attitude was very polite. After finishing speaking, he added a special sentence, "If you don't want to, we can find someone else. Is Xu Jiaming willing?"

    Xie Heng frowned unhappily at that time: "My own family members, my own affairs, why am I not willing?"

    Sending flowers to Ms. Lu is a bit embarrassing, but you can't let outsiders do it for you.

    Seeing that he did not refuse, the host continued to discuss with him the process of sending flowers later.

    "Our arrangement is to announce the voting results first, invite Ms. Lu to the stage, and then you come out and send her flowers to congratulate her, how about that?"

    Xie Heng snorted, and said bluntly: "Not very good."

    Too cheesy, right?

    He also called her to the stage, walking around, what a hassle, just sending flowers, need so much trouble?

    In fact, he still has a little selfishness.

    He hoped that the person who told her the good news was not the host, but himself.

    Although it's narcissistic to think so... But Xie Heng felt that Ms. Lu would be happier if he said it himself. If it wasn't for him, she wouldn't design any school uniforms.

    Time was running out, and he couldn't tolerate any creative ideas.

    Lu Xi likes to watch him catwalk, so he will wear the school uniform designed by her, and walk again, walk up to her, and send flowers and congratulations.

    The young master thought so, so he came up with this one.

    Now Xie Heng's brain is buzzing, half of his face is numb, regretting to death.

    If I knew it earlier, I wouldn't be so handsome. Really, do you think you are handsome? They even engage in sending flowers from the sky!

    Xie Heng's eyes were dull, and he began to think about the possibility of going back in time.

    But at this moment, Lu Xi reached out to touch the baby's breath decorated on the bouquet, took it, smiled and took Xie Heng's hand, and stood up.

    Xie Heng blinked, followed her to stand up.

    Then hugged her.

    Lu Xi's voice sounded softly in his ears, like feathers fluttering, "Thank you too, Xiaoheng, you performed well today and helped me."

    Xie Heng was taken aback for a moment, hearing her serious tone, couldn't help but She pursed her lips, and gently pinched the hem of Lu Xi's sweater with her fingers.