Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    Ruan Tian has no intention of apologizing.

    She would rather drop out of school.

    The big deal is to change the school. In the whole Jiang City, Mingli is not the only good high school. If she apologizes, she really won't be able to see anyone in the future.

    What should she say?

    She has hallucinations? Touching porcelain Xie Heng insisted on being his girlfriend? She is the school girl, she said so, she really doesn't need to meet people in the future.

    If she transfers to another school, rumors may spread, so she doesn't want to be laughed at!

    Ruan Tian asked for leave directly, she decided to stay at home to avoid the limelight for a while, and asked her father to find another school for her.

    Ruan's father saw that she persisted in this way, but there was nothing he could do.

    He is just such a daughter, who has been spoiled like a little princess since she was a child. When she cries, he softens his heart. He can't really let her stand on the flag-raising platform as Mrs. Xie said, and apologize publicly to the whole school, right?

    Ruan Tian is thin-skinned, but not as thick-skinned as boys.

    Ruan's father quickly contacted another high school for her, which is also a noble high school, and the conditions are not bad in all aspects. The only problem is that that school needs qualification review and cannot be transferred immediately.

    It's a pity that he doesn't have as much money as the Xie family, so he can't directly donate a building to the other party with a wave of his hand, otherwise there is nothing to review, and the admission procedures can be completed in minutes.

    He can only wait patiently.

    Knowing that she couldn't transfer to another school immediately, Ruan Tian was a little unhappy, "How long do you have to wait? Is it so difficult to just apply for admission?" Ruan's father comforted

    her not to worry, just take advantage of this time to have a good rest, at worst he will pay to send her there Traveling abroad is fine.

    But the next day, something happened to Ruan's father.

    His company is mainly engaged in landscape architecture. During this period of time, he has been negotiating a big contract, which is a well-known large-scale amusement park stationed abroad. Doubling the size more than a few times.

    Some time ago, the conversation was good, the person in charge of the other party could chat with him, and revealed a few words in private, basically it was his company.

    But suddenly there was news that they had signed a contract with another company, his rival company!

    Ruan's father was immediately taken aback.

    Of course, he couldn't sit still and immediately contact the person in charge of the other party. He obviously had a good chat before, but why did he suddenly change his mind? There must be a reason!

    The attitude over there changed from before, and became cold and pushy, but they just didn't explain it.

    Ruan's father inquired many ways, and only one person who had an old acquaintance with him gave him the bottom line.

    "You, you don't even know if you offend anyone. Tell me, it's not good to offend anyone. Are you going to offend Yi Chao?"

    Ruan's father seemed to have been thrown cold water.