Chapter 71

Chapter 71

    He supported himself with his remaining rationality. In order not to embarrass Ms. Lu, he held back his temper and said "I don't fall in love if I'm not in love", before returning to the room with a dark face.

    Really angry.

    What's the matter with those people, didn't they say that parents love to ask grades when they get together, why don't they follow the routine?

    Xie Heng recognized one of them, who was the mother of one of his friends in the school team.

    And his friend is a fighter among the scumbags, the kind who counts down all the year round.

    Xie Heng suddenly realized.

    He gets it.

    It must be the few people who came tonight. Their children are all scumbags and feel ashamed, so they deliberately don't ask about his grades, so as not to be asked if their children's grades are not good enough.

    Thinking of this, he barely comforted himself.

    But also more unhappy.

    Why should the poor grades of other scumbags affect him to show off in front of Ms. Lu?

    She is also really, how can she play with such scumbag parents? It's better to play with Xu Jiaming's mother more.

    Why.

    The boy lay on the bed, looked at the ceiling and sighed.

    Ms. Lu's inadvertent making of friends has hurt him a lot.

    At this moment, his cell phone rang several times.

    After class, Xu Jiaming and Song Siyang saw his news.

    [SOS! How can I show off my grades to my parents? It can't be too obvious, and it should be kept calm. It's best to let them ask. I want to give them the effect of "what's this score, you really haven't seen the world". 】

    The two teenagers looked at each other and replied to his message at the same time.

    Xu Jiaming: [Do you want to see what you are talking about? 】

    Song Siyang: [I have a solution! If you find someone to fight at school, it's best to go to the principal, and then invite the parents, and then it will naturally talk about your grades. 】

    "..."

    After reading it, Xie Heng threw the phone away.

    Exhausted.

    It seems that Ms. Lu is not the only one who makes friends carelessly, and he is no exception.

    The roads on both sides are blocked, and now he can only pin his hopes on his father, and the whole family, only he is the most reliable.

    So, when Xie Yichao came back during dinner, he saw Xie Heng sitting in the dining room, looking at him with extraordinarily enthusiastic eyes.

    Xie Yichao glanced at him silently.

    There are cute eyes in this kind of expectation...

    Could it be that he has no money and wants to ask him for money?

    At the beginning of each month, he would give Xie Heng 5,000 yuan in pocket money, and he would never take the initiative to ask for it. In addition, during this period of time, Xie Yichao saw that the little guy had made a lot of money, so he shouldn't be short of money to spend.