Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    He has a dark face and is about to go out to look for food. It's not like he doesn't have money, so why bother to watch his face at home? He went downstairs, deliberately passed the restaurant, and swaggered out in front of them.

    "Stop," said Xie Yichao's voice, "Where are you going at lunch time?"

    Xie Heng snorted disdainfully: "It's not in the way of someone's eyes, I'll go out to eat by myself."

    Lu Xi finished the last bite of food, Putting down the chopsticks, hearing his sarcasm, his delicate face remained unmoved, "Wait a minute, go out after finishing the paternity test." "Paternity test?"

    Xie Heng was stunned, his eyes were a little dazed, what the hell?

    After a while, he suddenly realized something, angry and panicked in his heart, clenched his fists, like a little beast about to erupt, staring at Xie Yichao: "Are you okay? Someone provoked a few words, and you actually suspect that I am not your biological son ?”

    Why didn’t he realize before that his father’s ears are so soft?

    The boy's body was tense and he was very stubborn, but his tone revealed unspeakable grievances. His tough attitude was just his protective umbrella. In Lu Xi's eyes, regardless of his height, he was actually an ignorant child.

    Lu Xi sighed softly: "It's you and me."

    Xie Heng's eyes widened slightly, and he blinked. His whole person seemed to be stuck in the picture. After thinking about it, he vented half of his anger, which felt extremely absurd. "I'm not related to you by blood, go crazy!"

    Lu Xi: "What you say doesn't matter, science has the final say."

    "..." As a scumbag, Xie Heng felt that the word science insulted.

    "Okay, just test it," he didn't believe in this evil, and gritted his teeth, "Not only will I test it with you, but I will also test it with my dad. He seems to be possessed by a demon, and I suspect that he is not himself." Xie Yizhao was noncommittal

    .

    Two days ago, Teacher Liang from the school called his assistant, saying that Xie Heng had recently changed from sleeping in class to reading novels in class. It seemed that he had read some strange things, and his brain had become outrageous.

    Lu Xi stood up and walked slowly towards Xie Heng.

    He was vigilant for a moment, and bad memories began to attack him, "What are you doing, want to do it again? Although I don't hit women, don't go too far..." But this time,

    Lu Xi just smiled and patted him on the shoulder, "Little friend How about a bet."

    "What?"

    "I'm your mother after the test, you have to promise me one request, of course, if not, I'll promise you one too." Lu Xi said.

    Xie Heng looked skeptical: "Really?"

    Lu Xi raised his eyebrows: "Why, you dare not?"

    Boys of this age can't stand provocation the most, Xie Heng snorted, and said bluntly: "No problem, my The request is to let you leave my house, don't even try to be my mother."

    Lu Xi smiled.

    Small things, quite childish.

    Soon, the staff of the testing agency collected samples for the three of them. The process was very professional and efficient, without any undue questions or glances.