Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    "Little Heng," Lu Xi Shiran leaned on the back of the chair with a calm expression, her long hair covered her red earlobes, she waved to Xie Heng with a very kind smile, "Come here." Xie

    Heng I don't know why.

    But Lu Xi called him, it must be something, he walked to her without thinking.

    Lu Xi directly stretched out his hand, and flicked it on the young man's forehead.

    She put away her smile, her expression changed only in a split second, and reprimanded him with a stern face: "Didn't you see that I'm dating your dad? Do you want to sit down and eat together?"

    Xie Heng covered his forehead.

    Even the arrogant blue hair seemed to have collapsed.

    A date is a date, why beat him...

    Xie Heng is completely depressed now, just now he had a fight with Lao Xie, but he didn't feel it, but now Lu Xi flicked his forehead, although it didn't hurt, it was extraordinarily painful Wronged.

    He stood still and didn't speak, as if he was fighting against someone.

    Lu Xi knew that he didn't hurt him. After thinking about it, he took out a few pieces of chocolate from his pocket, took Xie Heng's hand and put it on, "Okay, eat candy, don't be angry.

    " Seeing what it was, he grasped the thing in his hand reflexively.

    Waiting for him to take a closer look with the light.

    ? ? ?

    Isn't this chocolate? It was yesterday that he was eating, and Ms. Lu saw him going over!

    Coax him with his things, is this really a slap in the face for a sweet date? Still got his dates!

    The young man's face became even more stinky.

    He looked at Lu Xi unhappy.

    Does she think she is coaxing the child?

    I don't know if it's because of the dim light, but when Xie Heng looked at Lu Xi, she always felt that her face was more ruddy than usual, and there was a misty light in her eyes.

    She leaned gracefully on the back of the chair, with her hands lazily resting on her lap, while his father stood beside her, tall and silent, his eyes were not as majestic as usual, the two of them looked like this, but they matched each other very well... In the

    night The swimming pool, candlelit flowers...

    Xie Heng suddenly realized, his eyes shrank strangely.

    No, he seems to have really interrupted Lao Xie's date with Ms. Lu!

    His fingers holding the chocolate tightened even more, and he was speechless for a moment.

    After a few seconds, he said awkwardly: "Is it for me alone?"

    Lu Xi raised his eyes inexplicably, but still nodded.

    Yes yes, hurry up and get out, worrying little brat.

    Only then was Xie Heng satisfied, put the chocolate in his pocket, turned around and took his little friend out without even looking at his father.

    And his little friends are quite speechless.

    It's just a few chocolates. Is there something good that someone doesn't have? When they want to rob him?