Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    Zhou Wenyuan didn't ask for cheap this time, and was sarcastically ridiculed by Lu Xi. He had a calm face, but was so angry that his whole body trembled slightly.

    If this woman is acting, then her acting skills are too good!

    Even he almost believed that she was one in a million good stepmothers.

    But ghosts believe it!

    After being prompted by the system, he knew that he had failed again tonight, and if he stayed, he might suffer other humiliation.

    He was so angry that he knew that Xie Heng's stepmother's path would not work.

    But does he dare to turn against her?

    In order to find another chance to get close to Xie Heng in the future, no matter how angry she was, she had to endure it.

    Fortunately, there is still Xie Heng's father's path.

    He is a dignified chairman of a listed group and a well-known figure on the rich list. Even if he has a lot of money to send him to study abroad and get a pheasant degree, he will definitely be ashamed to have such a useless son.

    When he had a chance, he went to Xie Yichao and offered to give Xie Heng homework as a reward, and he would probably agree.

    It can also leave a good impression on him. There is no harm in making friends with such a big man.

    Zhou Wenyuan got up to go to the bathroom, and washed his face with cold water to calm himself down.

    He couldn't help thinking about what the system said.

    What exactly is the punishment? It had never been mentioned to him before!

    [I'm sorry for the host, the punishment is random, and this system has no way to reveal it. ]

    [In addition, I hope the host understands that you didn't have the opportunity to get these benefits. This system chose you, and you can also choose others, and there will be no pie in the sky. Of course, you will have to bear the consequences if you take something that doesn't belong to you. ]

    Zhou Wenyuan: "..."

    What can I do? As long as he is not asked to spit out what he got, he is not afraid of anything else.

    Lu Xi felt refreshed after he finished pissing people off, as if he had finally chased away the flies.

    After Zhou Wenyuan left, Xie Heng was absent-minded. He stared blankly at the stage, but couldn't see anything.

    In her mind, what she said just now kept spinning.

    He was almost dizzy.

    Xie Heng had never heard someone speak for him like this before, and his heart felt warm, as if soaked in hot spring water.

    Because of his embarrassment, he grabbed his hair several times, and his rebellious blue hair fell a few bunches, and he looked a little dazed, his expression was not as fierce as usual, and his arrogance was weak.

    After a while, he whispered, "Are you serious about what you said just now?"

    Lu Xi threw a piece of potato chips into his mouth, "Yes."

    The young man raised the corners of his mouth when he heard the satisfactory answer, and said in an arrogant tone: "I didn't expect you to have confidence in me."