Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    "No problem." Now, Lu Xi can see the boy clearly, and then choose a model according to his appearance and temperament.

    He feels very different from Xie Heng.

    If Xie Heng is like a reckless little wolf, the young man in front of him is very polite and gentle at first glance, and he still wears school uniform when he goes shopping, a standard "child from someone else's family".

    Lu Xi carefully selected three sets, and specially chose a casual tie to match the first set.

    Yang Yihan showed a surprised expression, thanked him, and told Xu Jiaming: "You can try it on for mom too." Xu Jiaming

    frowned helplessly, thanked Lu Xi, and went straight to the fitting room.

    "I'm lucky to meet you, I don't know anything about fashion." Yang Yihan said.

    What's the matter... Lu Xi is right to envy her, how did he make his son so obedient? Should it be cultivated from an early age?

    The assistant on the side asked, "Sister Yang, are you still satisfied with this dress? Or try other ones."

    Yang Yihan frowned.

    Speaking of upset, she's going to a small private party in a few days that will be attended by a lot of celebrities, which means she can't go wrong with her outfit.

    She will certainly be given special attention tonight.

    It's unlucky to say that last month, she made a big mistake in a red carpet look, and she was ridiculed for several days on the Internet, and now she is still being complained about in the collection of female stars' red carpet oolong looks, she is really mad.

    Her styling team made repeated mistakes this year, Yang Yihan directly fired them, and her manager replaced them with new ones, but she was still worried, always worrying that they were sent by her opponent to harm her.

    This dress... She couldn't tell if it was good or not, but she already had ptsd and was always worried about making mistakes.

    "It's very beautiful, it suits you." Lu Xi looked at Yang Yihan in the mirror and praised generously.

    Yang Yihan: "Really?"

    Lu Xi said in a natural tone: "Well, I have watched your movies since I was a child, and I know your style, but... some details need to be paid attention to." "...

    You watched my movies since you were a child?" Yang Yihan was a little surprised, She looks very young, but she has been her fan since she was a child?

    Realizing that he said something wrong, Lu Xi pursed his lower lip.

    In fact, they are considered to be the same age. Before she traveled, a new film by Yang Yihan was released. She was only twenty-four at that time, in the Mood for Love, and now she is a mother.

    She quickly changed the subject.

    "You have long legs, which is very suitable for this kind of ankle-length skirt. You can wear a thin belt to visually improve the waistline." "

    This skirt is abstinent and cold, with a large area of ​​dark color, and it is recommended to leave white at the neck."

    "It's best not to wear underwear that is too gathered, it will destroy the high-end sense of the skirt itself..." "

    Don't make hair accessories too exaggerated, simply use a hairpin to wrap it behind your head, but put the hairpin in..."

    Lu Xi continued. A few suggestions, Yang Yihan listened intently, and immediately asked the assistant and shop assistant to help her adjust the skirt according to what she just said.