Chapter 96

Chapter 96

    After the butler finished speaking, several servants nodded in agreement.

    No one knows what will happen to the kitchen under the hustle and bustle of the big and small, but there is a high probability that the wife will not be able to eat a delicious breakfast after waking up.

    But now in this family, everyone knows that the needs of the husband and the young master can be put aside first, but the wife must live comfortably.

    Immediately a servant went out to buy breakfast.

    My wife will get up at about nine o'clock, and now I go out to buy things and come back just at the time.

    The two men in the kitchen knew nothing about it.

    However, Xie Yichao had a few years more food than Xie Heng. He quickly thought of an important matter and called the housekeeper in.

    "Arrange someone to go outside to buy some favorite food for your wife, and prepare first." What if he overturned his car today?

    Xie Yichao likes to be safe, and he doesn't want Lu Xi to starve because of his mistakes.

    The housekeeper: "Don't worry sir, I've ordered someone to buy it."

    Xie Yichao glanced at him.

    The butler's face changed slightly, and only then did he realize that he had said the wrong thing. He licked his lips a little uneasy, "No, sir, I didn't mean that..."

    Xie Heng: "Pfft! Dad, Uncle Chen means, He thinks we can't make Ms. Lu's breakfast."

    Xie Yizhao glanced at him lightly: "So what are you proud of?"

    Xie Heng's smile froze on his face.

    That's right, the housekeeper seemed to look down on his cooking skills too...

    The housekeeper realized that he had offended both father and son at the same time, sweating slightly on his brow, and hurried out of the kitchen.

    Xie Yichao shook his head slightly, and said indifferently: "Has the chef woke up, let him come over here for a while." The

    housekeeper nodded, and immediately went out to call the chef to come in.

    Xie Heng couldn't understand: "Why did you ask the chef to come in? I don't need to be taught, I just follow the recipe."

    Xie Yizhao ignored him.

    He does not cook for the sake of fighting against or competing with others. He is result-oriented in his work. His purpose is to cook a qualified dish. It doesn't matter whether he completes it completely independently.

    Soon Chef Wang walked in with a blank face.

    He was a little dazed, not knowing why his husband asked him to come in.

    Xie Yichao said succinctly: "I'm going to make a tomato and egg noodle, you watch it, if I don't do it right, you can point me to it." Dare not to give

    pointers... Chef Wang is very good, he nodded immediately, indicating that he would Give Xie Yichao the check.

    He has a question he dare not say.

    Tomato scrambled eggs is a national home-cooked dish. If it needs advice, then he has great doubts about the cooking skills of the husband.

    For the head chef, the kitchen is his territory, which is very important, and people are usually allowed to come in casually to spoil things.