Chapter 109

Chapter 109 Extra cubs into bears (4)

Lu Xi didn't understand what the cub meant when he heard it.

After a while, he felt sorry, frowned and asked, "Did you also bind Xie Yichao?"

So the two of them raised the cubs together?

Xie Heng shook his head blankly, not quite understanding the meaning of binding, he said: "Only Mom, I just saw Dad today."

Lu Xi: "..."

It's hard to talk to kids.

But she probably understands, it should be that Xie Yichao is not bound... that's fine.

Otherwise it would be too weird.

Raising a strange cub with Xie Yichao sounds weird, doesn't it?

But Lu Xi still felt something was wrong, she asked again: "Then why do you want me to approach him?"

The cub said confidently, "Because he is the father."

"..." Lu Xi frowned, laughed angrily, snorted, and couldn't help poking the cub's head, "You just look at the face, and whoever looks good will be your father?"

Xie Heng flattened his mouth aggrievedly, rubbed his head and asked back: "If mother doesn't look at face, why would she choose father as my father in the future?"

Lu Xi was taken aback by what he said.

Did she choose? What did she choose? after……?

Can't understand.

Just as she was about to ask, the cub turned back into a bear in an instant, and fell limply on her bed.

Lu Xi was speechless.

This time it took longer than last time, at least we can keep talking for a few words, it seems that this transforming skill can really be upgraded.

A friend called Lu Xi to chat with her, and she quickly forgot the doubts in her heart.

After playing for a while, she started to touch the fish to do her homework, and she picked up the little bear and put it on her desk so that he could watch her do her homework.

Improve the relationship, cultivate the favorability, and get the heart, so that you can choose another gift.

Although Zai Zai is sometimes naughty and will make trouble for her, Lu Xi still likes him.

Raising cyber cubs into reality is really fun!

Xie Heng was forced by the current body of the little bear, and it was inconvenient to move, so he could only obediently watch Lu Xi do his homework.

Seeing her sometimes frowning and worrying, and sometimes writing quickly, he wanted to sigh.

Now that he is in kindergarten, he doesn't have any homework, at most it's some manual homework, which he doesn't bother to do. He asks his uncles and aunts to do it for him.

But seeing children who are slightly older than him, learning piano and English, he feels very hard.

The housekeeper uncle said that when he goes to primary school, he will have to do homework every day, and they will not help him anymore.

The cub felt a little sad.

But he is not afraid, the homework is not difficult at all, his father is so good, he must be very smart, and he must be a top student by then!

Xie Heng is full of confidence in himself.

However, seeing his mother's difficulty in doing homework, he couldn't help wondering, is his mother a scumbag?