Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    "Did that Zhou Wenyuan come to the house?" In the glass greenhouse in the courtyard, Lu Xi was sitting on a classical rattan chair, fingering a bunch of lilies of the valley, his eyes darkened.

    The housekeeper was a little curious, how could the wife know? He said: "Yes, he is an orphan. He has received Xie's charity education fund since elementary school. He studied in Mingli in high school. He came here specially to thank Mr.." "How many times have you been here     ?

    "

Answer: "Including this time, there are four times."

    Lu Xi pulled his lips: "You are really diligent."

    The housekeeper was taken aback.

    Zhou Wenyuan did not wait for his husband for the first two times, but only saw him on the third time. He also prepared a gift—his transcripts from every exam since elementary school, framed in a book, thanking his husband for his charitable money, so that he can live and eat worry-free living.

    Lu Xi was a little uneasy.

    This is somewhat different from the dream.

    Zhou Wenyuan came to see Xie Yichao at home, he had excellent grades, Xie Yichao asked him to tutor Xie Heng, but they were not in the same school.

    This place has changed, does it have something to do with her passing through?

    She had no prejudice against Zhou Wenyuan, he was also a victim after being beaten, but she didn't want him to have any contact with Xie Heng.

    And Ruan Tian.

    After Xie Heng's accident, Zhou Wenyuan recovered and was discharged from the hospital. He took a large sum of compensation and went to study abroad. After returning, he succeeded in starting a business and caught up with the former goddess Ruan Tian.

    No wonder her name is so familiar.

    At this moment, a servant came over: "Madam, the young master is back."

    Lu Xi stood up all of a sudden, with a cold face, and frowned, "Why are you back at this time?"

    She hurried to the living room, and the wind blew Pulling up the long skirt, the movements are very sharp.

    The butler was taken aback, and hurried to follow. Madam's posture, could it be that she wants to make trouble with the young master and settle accounts after the fall?

    Xie Heng looked at the people in the living room, was stunned for a moment, then turned cold, and the basketball in his hand rolled to the ground.

    "Why are you here?"

    Seeing him coming back, Ruan Tian was overjoyed, and she pulled the female classmate beside her and walked over together, "You asked for leave, we came to see you."

    Xie Heng impatiently: "Look at me , I'm not familiar with you."

    "..."

    The faces of the girls were not very good, embarrassed and uneasy.

    They knew that Xie Heng had this attitude, they were all Ruan Tian, ​​if they insisted on bringing them together, they would be scolded now!

    Ruan Tian clenched her sleeves angrily, and pouted her lips aggrievedly: "You really are, why are you so fierce? If you didn't get hurt because of me, I wouldn't come here." Usually, as long as she slumps a little, boys and girls will coax