Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    Lu Xi really wants to learn guitar.

    She has always had a regret that she didn't learn any musical instruments since she was a child. When she was young, her aunt hired a famous piano teacher for her cousin. Lu Xi was very interested, and listened to him and wanted to learn together. At this time, her aunt would send her away and let her play elsewhere.

    In fact, the family is so rich, and Lu Xi still has her parents' inheritance, so she can afford a good teacher, but her aunt doesn't want to.     Now, it's too late to learn the piano. Learning the guitar is more practical. The instrument is small and can be played at any time. She doesn't want to become a professional master. She can play it occasionally for self-entertainment. It's just a hobby.     As for Xie Heng's rebellious son...     let him go, love to learn or not, she is not only his mother, but also herself, and she has to live her own life well first.     The first step, of course, is to buy an instrument.     She was not short of money, and didn't know much about guitars. After searching the Internet, she chose three guitars, sent the link to Xu Jiaming, and asked him to help choose one.     After Xu Jiaming clicked to read it: ...     he thought about it, and asked very puzzled: [May I ask why you chose them? ]     It's very simple.     [The first one looks good, so beautiful, I want to touch it twice when I look at it. ]     [The second one is expensive, there must be a reason why it is expensive, right? ]     [The third one has the signature of a European guitar master, isn't this very valuable? ]     "..."     Before he could reply, Lu Xi sent another message: 【Just buy them all! How about it? ]     You can see her irrationality from the punctuation marks.     He hesitated for a while with helplessness on his face, and finally said tactfully: [Auntie, I can see that you have really never touched a guitar. In fact, buying one for beginners is enough, and it doesn’t need to be too expensive. 】    Looking at the news, Lu Xi choked.

    The little boy is quite tactful.

    Translating that sentence, it probably means that she has a lot of stationery for poor students?

    Soon, Xu Jiaming chose a guitar for Lu Xi, but she didn't need to consider the price/performance ratio. The Martin D28 that Xu Jiaming chose was a classic performance-grade single-board guitar with a high value.

    Lu Xi is a good student: [okk, I bought it, and listen to the teacher. 】

    Xu Jiaming couldn't help but smile when he saw the news.

    It's no wonder that Xie Heng, the stepmother, has a pretty good personality and is very lively and generous. His mother has always been in the showbiz, and she has a lot of intrigues and is very defensive, but being able to become friends with Lu Xi so quickly, besides getting along well, also shows that Lu Xi has a very charming personality.

    Even Xie Heng, the rebellious young master who walked sideways in the school, seemed to respect her quite a bit.

    The next day, the school had two more days of classes, followed by a seven-day long vacation.

    Xie Yichao went on a business trip again, and Lu Xi made an appointment with Xu Jiaming to have dinner at home on Tuesday at noon, and the first small class will start in the afternoon.

    On this day, Xie's family prepared a sumptuous lunch, and Lu Xi asked Yang Yihan about his taste in advance.

    Compared with Xie Heng, Xu Jiaming's taste is lighter, but boys of this age have a big appetite, love to eat meat, and they are not picky about food and don't waste it. Both boys are good at this point.