Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    After Xie Heng finished speaking, he realized that it seemed a little ridiculous.

    He looks away uncomfortably.

    But the words had already been uttered, and he couldn't take them back. He didn't have any malicious intentions, he just wanted to let Ye Sisheng know the difficulty and retreat.

    Suddenly mentioning the collection room... He is very interested, but if Ye Sisheng thinks that he can be bribed by this, then let's save it.

    Although he is not close to Lao Xie, he can still distinguish between his own family and outsiders.

    Xie Heng raised his eyebrows nonchalantly: "That's right, my dad has a lot of hobbies, and he has a lot in common with Ms. Lu, so they can chat." When he said this, the boy was actually a little guilty

    .

    Usually at home, I seldom see them chatting, usually after dinner, his father would go into the study.

    Lao Xie likes to read business magazines, but Ms. Lu doesn't read them at all.

    Ms. Lu loves watching dog-blood dramas and watching variety shows, and she laughs out loud. Those things don't even interest him, let alone his father.

    But, whether they have a common language or not, they at least have a common son.

    Isn't his existence more convincing than some common language?

    Thinking of this, Xie Heng raised his chin, his face was expressionless, but there was an indescribable arrogance.

    In Ye Sisheng's eyes, he is just a young boy, still at a naive age.

    The mind is as pure as a blank sheet of paper, and everything that comes to mind appears vividly on the sheet of paper.

    He smiled silently and said nothing.

    After that meeting in the office, his doubts in his heart had increased from three to eight, and he couldn't help thinking about it these days, but he didn't have a chance to prove it.

    In fact, as long as you think about it, you can always find a way.

    But even if there was only one or two points of disbelief, Ye Sisheng seemed to be caught by something, always feeling powerless, and subconsciously avoided, not wanting to really try to find a way to prove it.

    Ye Sisheng thinks he is not a love brain, he has reason.

    Now this Lu Xi, even if she is her, but from the beginning to the end, she has another identity, Mrs. Xie.

    He has not given up looking for her all these years, and his tone of voice says that he likes her, which is more like an obsession.

    In fact, he knew in his heart that he didn't have the identity to stand by her side.

    Naturally, there is no reason to pursue her identity.

    After thinking about it, he still came today.

    As for what to do here, he didn't really think about it, so he just came to congratulate Lu Xi on his successful opening.

    He didn't make a sound, and Xie Heng didn't bother to speak, but luckily the elevator arrived soon.

    Lu Xi's studio is on the ninth floor, the location is very good, there is a distance from the elevator entrance, and it is not too far away. The rent of this studio is also the most expensive on the first floor.