Chapter 93

Chapter 93

    Seeing Xie Heng coming back with empty hands, Xu Meng's eyes lit up: "Did you return the bag to her? Did she say anything?" Xie Heng

    glanced at her, his eyes were a little erratic, he nodded first, then shook his head .

    At that time, he stuffed the bag into the woman's hand, turned around and left, not caring about her expression at all.

    Seeing that Xie Heng's expression was not right, Xu Meng thought he was scolded by the woman just now, and felt a little bit sorry.

    Regardless of how tall he is, he is still a freshman in high school.

    Originally, she was the front desk, and she should be responsible for this matter. It was Xie Heng, a kid, who showed his loyalty and helped her out.

    Xu Meng immediately took out her mobile phone: "Thank you so much just now, let me treat you to milk tea, what do you want to drink?"

    Normally, Xie Heng would definitely refuse.

    He felt embarrassed to let a girl treat him.

    But now he has something on his mind, he didn't think too much about it, and nodded, "Whatever, I can drink anything." I

    just like such a cute, loyal and not picky handsome guy!

    Xu Meng felt guilty at first, and Xie Heng was really likable. These days, she would sometimes help at the front desk, which made her a lot easier, but her salary was still the same as before, so she was very generous today, ordering two A cup of more expensive milk tea.

    When the milk tea was delivered, Xu Meng went to the bathroom, Xie Heng took it at the door.

    He was taken aback when he saw the small ticket on the milk tea paper bag.

    These two cups cost more than a hundred? It is more expensive than the milk tea Ms. Lu usually drinks.

    Domineering cherries and strawberries?

    He opened it and tasted it, and felt that the taste was just the same. It was not worth more than fifty yuan, and he would not be willing to spend this money in exchange.

    He'd have to work almost two hours to earn it back.

    When Xu Meng came back and saw that he had already drunk it, she also took her own cup and drank it, and asked with a smile: "How is it good?"

    After all, it was someone else's treat, Xie Heng nodded against his will.

    But she still couldn't help asking: "How much is your monthly salary? Is it very high?"

    Xu Meng was stunned for a moment, and subconsciously looked at Lu Xi's office.

    Employees are not allowed to discuss wages in private, this is a rule, but... Xie Heng is not considered an employee, he is the boss's son, if you don't tell him, he has a way to know.

    So she whispered: "Four thousand and five."

    Xie Heng was taken aback, he glanced at Xu Meng, then at the milk tea in his hand, and suddenly felt that the milk tea worth more than fifty yuan became very heavy.

    Her monthly salary is so low, it's not as good as his pocket money, yet she is willing to order such expensive milk tea for him.

    She is such a generous and nice person.

    Xu Meng felt that Xie Heng's eyes were a bit strange, "What's the matter, is there a problem with this salary?" "

    No, I'll just ask casually," Xie Heng took a sip of milk tea to calm down, and asked again, "By the way, Do you have a boyfriend?"