Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    Xie Heng said thank you for the water that was splashed out, not wanting to appear too dishonest, just a piece of fried chicken, to return her favor.

    He handed it out with an arrogant expression on his face: "Here, I don't owe you anything anymore, you are going to pack up and leave tomorrow." "

    Alright Xiaoheng, good night."

    Lu Xi showed a slight smile, raised the bag of fried chicken towards Go upstairs.

    Xiao, Heng?

    The corners of Xie Heng's mouth twitched, quite speechless, shocked by this title.

    This woman is really out of touch, and she is really ashamed to eat his fried chicken, and she is hypocritical, as if she has a good relationship with him, even his father usually only calls him Xie Heng.

    However, it's useless for her to get close to him. He will never soften his heart tomorrow.

    Xie Heng glanced at the faint light leaking from under the door of the study, it was Xie Yichao who was working inside, it was almost eleven o'clock, and he only knew about work at home, leaving that Lu Xi alone in the room?

    He frowned.

    I really don't understand his father, what is he planning to do? He asked other people to call that woman Mrs., did they get the certificate? when? Why isn't there even a wedding?

    It's already at this point, still working, leaving people alone in an empty room, he can't see how much Xie Yichao loves her.

    Sure enough, this is just a story of a stand-in and a scumbag.

    The difference from that novel is that the male lead finds a substitute to stimulate Bai Yueguang, and what is his father doing for it?

    Is it just to find someone like his own mother to take care of him?

    It's just that Lu Xi didn't know that she was just a stand-in...

    Xie Heng was halfway through the barbecue, and suddenly felt a little pitiful for her. His father is such a successful businessman, and he has a black belly. Maybe she didn't even know that she was just a substitute. a tool man.

    He didn't lie just now, he really didn't hate her.

    In fact, as long as she can settle down in the future and ignore his business, he doesn't have to drive her out...

    Lu Xi knows nothing about the complex and changeable inner activities of her silly son, and she happily holds the bomb The chicken went back to the room, accompanied by a beautiful variety show, and single-handedly ate up the fried chicken for two people in an hour.

    In the early morning, Xie Yizhao pushed open the door, the smell of fried chicken came out, and a lot of chicken bones were thrown in the garbage bag.

    Lu Xi glanced at him, his eyes were shining, and he held a chicken wing in his hand: "Do you want to eat?"

    Xie Yichao pursed his lips and shook his head, "Do you want takeaway?"

    He was a little surprised. Mainly meat and vegetables, seldom eat carbohydrates, even fried food, eat leaves for dinner, never eat supper, and now eat fried chicken in the middle of the night.

    According to the housekeeper, she also has a good appetite these days.

    It seems that she has indeed changed a lot over the years, except for her appearance.