Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    Lu Xi frowned, and slowly raised his eyes to look at Xie Yichao.

    ?

    Why is he so talkative all of a sudden? Are you... boasting that she is beautiful every day?

    This time it was her turn to touch his forehead to see if he had a fever.

    However, the man looked very normal and calm, and when he said such beautiful love words, his face was not blushing and his heart was not beating, and he was even a little righteous.

    "..."

    She didn't even know what to say.

    The words are nice, but she is not used to Xie Yichao's sudden sweet talk, but thanks to his face, such sugary words don't look greasy when spoken.

    Lu Xi still likes to listen.

    Is she pretty? certainly.

    Is it beautiful every day? nonsense.

    Then he was just telling the truth.

    Lu Xi narrowed his apricot eyes and smiled, walked into the cloakroom, ready to take his clothes to take a shower.

    Tonight she was wearing the chocker given by Xie Yichao that day. It was fastened at the back of her neck, and she turned her hands behind her back to untie it by herself. She tried several times but failed.

    ... I don't know if I drank too much milk tea, the sugar content exceeded the standard, and my fingers trembled all the time.

    "Xie Yichao?"

    She decisively called him over.

    Why does the husband use it? Of course it has to come in handy at this time.

    Xie Yichao thought that Lu Xi was changing clothes inside, and when he walked to the door, he still hesitated, Lu Xi called him again, with a complaining tone: "Hurry up."

    He walked in.

    Lu Xi hooked the chain with one hand, opened his almond eyes slightly, and asked him for help: "I can't untie it, you come and help me untie it." "

    Yes."

    Xie Yizhao walked behind Lu Xi, his eyes fell on the back of her neck, which was as white as jade, the thin golden chain looked extremely fragile, as if it could be broken if pulled.

    In the mirror, Lu Xi was still wearing tonight's dress, a large emerald with rich luster fell between her collarbones, making her skin dazzlingly white.

    Xie Yichao looked away, he glanced at the thin chain, and began to help her untie it.

    The buckle structure is actually very simple, and it can be opened with a push. Xie Yichao was fighting with his fingers at this time, and his movements were unexpectedly clumsy. It took almost a minute to untie it.

    Lu Xi: ...

    This process was actually a bit exhausting. She regretted it, as if she shouldn't have called him.

    He would inevitably touch her, the man's fingertips were slightly rough, and the skin on the back of her neck was more sensitive, which made her want to hide several times.

    I don't understand.

    Obviously he is very smart, with such slender fingers, how can he move so slowly?