Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    "Haha!"

    "Pfft!"

    Laughter came out of the classroom, one after another, worried about Xie Heng, they all lowered their voices, but they still couldn't help it.

    Xie Heng: "..."

    With a dark face, he snatched the book away, with a resentful expression on his face, and left the classroom with his long legs.

    The girl at the same table dared to laugh at this time, she was almost holding back internal injuries, how did she feel, the cool and cold school bully was different from what she imagined, is this a stupid handsome guy? !

    For the next three days, Lu Xi stayed honestly in the villa and did not go out. She went to bed early and woke up late every day, and took a nap at noon. She finally recovered her spirits. With the three meals of nutritious soup in the kitchen every day, she was full of energy. Gained two catties.

    Fortunately, she could feel that her body was slowly repairing, and she was almost getting used to it.

    However, she hasn't gone out these few days. Except for sleeping, she uses her mobile phone to follow dramas and watch variety shows. She doesn't feel eliminated by the times at all. Putting on a fresher face made Lu Xi feel a little emotional.

    Although she didn't care, she was still a little curious, what does Xie Yichao look like now?

    She didn't see clearly that night, he still seemed quite handsome, but anyway, he is also thirty-eight years old, it is impossible for him to be exactly the same as before, and unlike her, he passed through directly from the age of twenty-two.

    She searched for Xie Yichao on the Internet, but couldn't find any photos of him in recent years. It seems that he is quite low-key, and his typical silent voice makes a lot of money, which fits his personality.

    Xie Yichao, he looked mature when he was young, not because of his appearance, but because of his temperament and style of doing things.

    In the year of their wedding, Xie Yichao's father passed away, and he took over the management of the group. At that time, some of his uncles had malicious intentions and wanted to squeeze him out of the management team, using tricks to make him stand up.

    At that time, he was so busy that he didn't even have time to spend honeymoon with her. Lu Xi went there alone, stayed in the Seaview Hotel, bought and bought, and was very happy.

    Some friends didn't understand, thinking she was pretending to be happy, Lu Xi scoffed.

    What is there to pretend? She and Xie Yichao were originally married, and they didn't know each other well. She agreed to marry, half of the reason was because he was handsome, and the other half was because he was rich. The purpose was clear, simple and rude.

    Although this husband doesn't like to go home, he is generous enough to make money so that she can enjoy it to the fullest. What else is she dissatisfied with?

    Because she knew that Xie Yichao didn't love her either, she was more calm anyway, and she didn't know how comfortable she was every day.

    If it wasn't for that dream, she would never have changed for the rest of her life, but now...after waking up, her husband is middle-aged, and a rebellious boy appears out of thin air, everything is different.

    The Xie Group is now in full swing, and Xie Yichao is also a well-known figure on the rich list. He is rich, powerful, and his wife died early... the top diamond king.