Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    Seeing that he was talking in high spirits, Lu Xi couldn't bear to interrupt him.

    Xie Heng's performance this time really took her by surprise...and amazing.

    Although when he was eating, he encountered Du Jiaqi's flustered reaction, which made him suspicious, and it was a bit of a mistake, but she didn't expect what he did afterwards.

    Her son actually has such a brain, playing tricks on others?

    He actually won the game?

    No bragging, no blackmail, Lu Xi has always thought that Xie Heng is a straight ball player, his whole body is up and down, and his fists are the most powerful. If there is anything that can't be solved, just fight, if it still doesn't work, then fight again... It turns out that she saw it

    away Eye.

    Xie Heng also has time to use his brain and play tricks.

    Even without this layer of mother-in-law filter, Lu Xi still has to praise him, no wonder the thief is stupid, he was fooled by him so quickly, Xie Heng just took advantage of the other party's guilty conscience, if she changed it, she did such a thing , also have to be fooled.

    But this child...

    you can just talk about it, how can it be endless?

    While Lu Xi was eating, he was talking. She finished eating, and he was still talking.

    "..."

    She remembered that when they first met, Xie Heng was an aloof young man who cherished his words like gold and would throw face at her every now and then.

    She misses that time very much now, and there is a sense of freshness between each other.

    Unlike now, Nizi no longer has the burden of a school bully, and the whole chatterbox makes her, an old mother, unable to leave even if she wants to.

    "Hey, are you listening?" Xie Heng was talking, and suddenly felt something was wrong.

    Ms. Lu's eyes were blank, with a trace of disgust.

    Could it be that she didn't listen at all and thought he was noisy?

    Lu Xi regained her composure and glanced at the energetic young boy. She sighed in her heart and decided not to dampen his enthusiasm.

    "Of course I'm listening, I don't want to listen too seriously." Lu Xi took out his mobile phone at this time, his eyes sparkled, "Come on, let's count the money. How many people did you bring that day? I'll transfer the money to you." Xie Heng

    recently Can't hear the word money.

    He immediately got excited, and without thinking about telling the story, he decisively began to settle accounts.

    "I invited twenty-five people that day, each at eighty-five, 2125," Xie Heng glanced at Lu Xi, and decided to take the risk, "If you want to tip me or something, I won't mind." Lu

    Xi Ignoring his greed at all, he moved his fingers and passed the number to him, not a single point.

    The reminder sounded, Xie Heng picked up the phone and took a look, the money has arrived!

    But no tip... she wouldn't even make up the whole thing.

    "Stingy..." He muttered deliberately, but his lips curled up, obviously happy.