Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    Xie Heng looked at her in surprise: "You are going to my school...why?"

    Lu Xi: "Nothing, go do something."

    Xie Heng frowned uncomfortably.

    What else can she do when she goes to his school? The school doesn't hold parent-teacher meetings, and secondly, it doesn't hold evening parties. After thinking about it, it could only be because of the messy things that happened to him recently...

    Lu Xi didn't care about his expression, put down his chopsticks, went upstairs to change clothes, and went downstairs after a few minutes , patted Xie Heng on the shoulder: "Let's go, don't be late."

    ...but he was already late today.

    Xie Heng did the quiz until twelve o'clock last night, and couldn't help playing a game. He didn't go to bed until after one o'clock, and today he overslept without paying attention.

    The butler has asked for leave to go back to his hometown these two days, and no one came to his bedside to wake him up.

    Xie Heng didn't know what to say, so he just followed with a sullen head.

    Go with the car.

    Xie Heng sat in the back seat with her, absently playing with his phone, but couldn't see anything.

    The time seemed to go back to the first time we met, that night she took him out of the bar and slapped his forehead. He was also sitting in the car, doubting life repeatedly.

    To be honest, Xie Heng's heart is very complicated at the moment.

    Ms. Lu wanted to stand up for him, and he said in his heart that he was not moved would be a lie, although he didn't care what his classmates said about him.

    But she cares!

    At the same time, I was a little worried.

    Those idiots not only talked about him, but also Ms. Lu. Although the post was deleted, she probably saw it long ago.

    Xie Heng already knew that Lu Xi would visit Mingli's forum.

    He gritted his teeth.

    No matter what, let's deal with today first, and when he finds out the person who posted the post, he will never be spared!

    Lu Xi knew nothing about the complex and tangled psychology of his own geese.

    She went to school today for nothing else. Two days ago, when she was browsing Mingli's forum, she accidentally saw an official post that was pinned to the top.

    To celebrate the 30th anniversary in mid-November, the school plans to give students new uniform styles and recruit designers online.

    The school uniform design this time is different from the past. The school’s first choice is not to find a designer outside the school. Although they can afford the money, this time, because the 30th anniversary is a very special day. After the school meeting, It made more sense to decide to let the parents of the students compete for the designer.

    As long as you are the parents of students in this school, you can sign up no matter what major you major in.

    The final choice of which parent's work will be voted by the whole school. Teachers, students and parents can vote, and the selected one will get a design bonus of 200,000 yuan.

    Lu Xi felt that the school's doing so was actually a rogue.

    Two hundred thousand yuan is nothing to an aristocratic school. It's just a year's tuition for a child. They have to spend more money to find famous designers outside.