Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    Lu Xi was stunned for a moment because of his gentle movements like touching a kitten, as if he had been immobilized, he stared at the man blankly.

    Is it because the scene is particularly romantic? She felt that today's Xie Yichao seemed more handsome than usual, with an indescribably charming flavor.

    She came back to her senses and smiled at him: "Surprise surprise? Candlelight dinner?"

    I always feel that it doesn't match Xie Yichao's persona...

    But this thought just flashed through Lu Xi's mind, and it would be too damaging to say it out Well, she's still not such a straight girl.

    Xie Yichao pulled the corner of his lips, his expression was very indifferent, as if he acquiesced to this sentence.

    He went back to sit down opposite Lu Xi, and motioned to the servant standing aside.

    The servant turned around and entered the room. Not long after, two waiters in suits and bow ties came out, served appetizers, and introduced the dishes and cooking methods in a professional tone.

    Lu Xi glanced at the beef tartare in front of her on a white porcelain plate, and then at the handsome delivery boy, she raised her eyebrows, "Isn't this from my family?" There is no such handsome servant at home,

    otherwise She couldn't be unimpressed.

    Xie Yichao nodded lightly: "The waiter in that French restaurant."

    Lu Xi was slightly surprised.

    She lowered her head and glanced at the square table, white tablecloth, candles, flowers... She suddenly thought, since the waiters have come, these dishes, should they bring ingredients and tableware, and come to home to cook, right?

    Xie told her with a calm expression, yes, it must be so.

    Since we are playing romance and making surprises, we must do a full set. Thanks to Xie Yichao's style of work, it is impossible to make mistakes in any link. The waiters are all called, and then the restaurant chef is invited. The western kitchen at home can serve cooking.

    Sure enough, money can turn ghosts around. It is said that it is hard to find a French restaurant that needs to be reserved in advance.

    Lu Xi didn't say anything and concentrated on eating.

    I have to say that it is reasonable for this restaurant to be popular. The dishes were delivered one by one, until the main course. Lu Xi felt that everything tasted good, and even the portions were generous.

    I don't know if Xie Yichao specifically explained something.

    Lu Xi suddenly thought of something, and asked, "When did you come back?"

    Xie Yichao glanced at his watch, "About two hours ago."

    Lu Xi blinked slowly, and suddenly smiled: "So, you did it on a whim?" An hour is enough for him to prepare these.

    The man nodded, his eyes fell on Lu Xi's soft and beautiful face, and then moved to the bouquet on the other side of the table. After a pause, he said, "I chose the flowers this time."

    Lu Xi was stunned for a moment.

    She was so busy eating that she didn't pay much attention to the bouquet.

    After Xie Yichao said this, she remembered, moved the bouquet of flowers in front of her, and looked at it carefully.

    That's right, today's flowers are much more beautiful than those of that day. At a glance, she can only recognize roses, freesias and calla lilies. The color tone ranges from creamy white to pink, and then to lavender. Lost girls.