Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    In less than an hour, the fried chicken came back, still hot.

    Lu Xi: "..."

    She was a little complicated.

    She ate fried chicken that night because she had just passed through and wanted to indulge and enjoy life without letting herself be so tense.

    Once is enough.

    If she didn't buy such a greasy and high-calorie food at night, she would definitely not eat it.

    Xie Heng also bought four pairs of Orleans grilled chicken wings this time, planning to share them equally with Lu Xi.

    "Don't move." Lu Xi gave him the two pairs of chicken wings he gave her, and returned half to him, winking at him, "I eat these are enough." Xie Heng looked at her movements and asked in a low

    voice : "Are you still angry with me?"

    Lu Xi: "No."

    Can she be so angry when she is a pump?

    When she came back in the afternoon, she took a nap and then her anger subsided. Lu Xi is like this, his temper comes and goes quickly. Thinking about Xie Heng's age, and thinking that he is his own son, what else is there to keep worrying about?

    Xie Heng didn't believe it.

    Now he is not only worried about Lu Xi getting angry.

    Just now, in Ye Sisheng's office, they seemed to be discussing the matter of going to court, but they were dragged away by him before the matter was finished... Would Ye Sisheng be angry and stop testifying for her in court?

    He was impulsive and didn't think so much, and only now began to regret it.

    If her business was delayed because of him, how would he make up for it?

    Xie Heng was eating fried chicken, but it felt tasteless, not as tasty as usual.

    "Today's matter...I'm sorry." He spoke in a low voice, his tone was all false, and he still lowered his head, not embarrassed to look at Lu Xi.

    Lu Xi was a little surprised.

    Not to mention his apology this time, did he really know where he was wrong, at least his tone was much more sincere than before, and he didn't have the stinking smack of beating.

    "Well, it's good to know that you made a mistake, and don't do it again." Lu Xi didn't want to press him anymore.

    Family affairs, family members, pay attention to what is enough, everything will not last long if you care too much.

    After all, home is not a place where you talk about reason and go to court.

    After a while, Xie Heng still couldn't help asking: "Is that Ye Sisheng angry? Is he still willing to help? Do you want me to apologize to him?

    " Xie Heng's eyes were full of joy and relief.

    Her cubs are still good.

    Although sometimes I make mistakes impulsively, I can figure it out quickly and am willing to make amends.

    She stretched out her hand and touched Xie Heng's hair. Although she looked very blue with fried hair, it was actually soft to the touch and felt good to the touch, just like this child's personality, which seemed to be extremely powerful, but in fact As long as you get close to him and get to know him a little more, you will find the delicate softness inside him.