Chapter 2

chapter 2

    Wang Ling asked in shock: "What nonsense are you talking about?"

    Not only her, but everyone else in the restaurant, including the butler, was stunned, with a look of eating a big melon.

    However, Lu Xi ate on his own, ignoring Wang Ling at all, and only talked to the housekeeper, telling him her eating habits.

    "I don't get up before nine o'clock from now on, so don't call me, I'll just have lunch." "

    No eggs for breakfast, milk instead of yogurt."

    "Don't be too spicy, I'll get acne..."

    Although the housekeeper is professional, he can Hearing these anti-customer-oriented requests, even though he was smiling, he couldn't help frowning slightly.

    This Ms. Lu...seems a little out of touch?

    Seeing his hesitant expression, Lu Xi braked in time.

    "..." She accidentally forgot again.

    To her, she is still the hostess here, but to others, she is just a strange woman brought back by Xie Yichao.

    Sure enough, she hasn't fully adapted to this change, what a headache.

    Her complexion didn't change, she couldn't take back what she said, besides, she was the hostess here, and the only way to let others adapt to her was.

    Wang Ling couldn't find a sense of existence, and walked out of the villa angrily.     She took out her mobile phone, her

    shrewd triangular eyes glowed with resentment, and dialed a number: "Hey, is this Xiao Heng? Grandma Wang told you that your father wants to find you a stepmother!"

People quarreled with her, and Lu Xi's appetite became better, and her food tasted better. She usually had a normal appetite in the morning, but yesterday she had an empty stomach, and today she urgently needs to replenish her strength.

    The butler hesitated to speak.

    Although he didn't know Lu Xi well and thought she was a bit strange, she was just a young girl after all, and there was nothing wrong with being reckless, not to mention that her husband had told her to take good care of her.

    So he vaguely reminded: "Wang Ling...you might be in trouble if you offend her."

    Lu Xi shrugged: "I know, it's okay.

    " Her mother worked as a servant and took care of Xie Yichao when he was a child. When Lu Xi first married in, Wang Ling often came to teach her, and she was often scolded by her.

    Lu Xi didn't care, she ate the last bite slowly, and then asked the housekeeper: "Is Xie Heng at home?" "

    Xiao Heng is staying at school."

    "Then he will come back on the weekend?" Lu Xi asked with some disappointment.

    The housekeeper paused for a moment, and shook his head with a worried expression: "Originally, but last month, Xiao Heng had a quarrel with her husband, and she didn't go home for a month."

    Lu Xi frowned, and ran away from home

    ... After waking up, what is the experience of having an extra rebellious son?

    Lu Xi couldn't help but want to sigh, she was impatient with children, she had never raised pets in Dalian since she was a child, only played small games of raising cubs.