Chapter 85

Chapter 85

    After watching the game in the afternoon, Song Siyang originally suggested that he would stay here to play for a while and take the evening flight home.

    "It's rare to come here, go check in that internet celebrity restaurant!"

    Both Xie Heng and Xu Jiaming refused.

    Xu Jiaming said: "

    I have to go back to read at night." "I will also do papers at night," Xie Heng patted Song Siyang on the shoulder, "Also, the later you go back, the higher the chance of being beaten, you can't avoid it." Song

    Siyang Want to cry but have no tears, who is he doing this for!

    It's all because he didn't understand what he said yesterday. His aunt misunderstood that he was in a relationship and made a girl pregnant. His mother called him and scolded him to death.

    Song Siyang explained it for a long time last night, swearing and swearing, wishing he could make a video call to his mother and knelt down to show her on the spot.

    In the end, his voice became hysterical, and he asked Xie Heng and Xu Jiaming to testify for him.

    "Xie Heng is my childhood friend, or a neighbor. Needless to say, Xu Jiaming, super academic, you have to believe what they say, right?" The

    last two people answered the phone and said so.

    Xie Heng: "Auntie, I'm Xie Heng, I certify that he didn't talk about his girlfriend and didn't do anything bad, because no girls in school fell in love with him." Xu Jiaming's tone was very cute: "Auntie, I certify that what Xie Heng said is

    true Yes."

    Song Siyang was so angry that he wanted to hit someone.

    But his mother really believed it a little bit, and only said that he wanted him to go back after the game, and she wanted to interrogate him with his father.

    Xie Heng didn't want to tell Ms. Lu about it, after all, it was his family business.

    It's just that along the way, Song Siyang complained back and forth with him, and Xu Jiaming sat beside him, and he heard it even if he didn't want to.

    But he didn't react too much, he was just slightly taken aback, and asked Xie Heng: "President Lu, she...?"

    He didn't finish the rest.

    Xie Heng understood, he was not angry, he kicked Song Siyang lightly to tell him to shut up and stop beeping, and then said "um" lightly, "It seems to be."

    His tone sounded okay, but his eyes couldn't hide his worry color.

    Xu Jiaming raised his eyebrows speechlessly: "How come Song Siyang knows more about your family than you? It seems like something..."

    Xie Heng was a little annoyed: "I'm not sure, I don't know, they didn't tell me at all."

    " ..." Xu Jiaming didn't quite understand, what is there to hide about this kind of thing, and it is impossible to hide it for a lifetime.

    Xie Heng thought of something, his eyes lit up, and he asked Xu Jiaming: "By the way, I remember your mother is very close to Ms. Lu, she must know, didn't she tell you?" "No," Xu Jiaming shook his head, after thinking about it, he still

    said "I think you guys made a mistake."

    Xie Heng paused, staring at him: "You really know something, don't you?"